yoyomasterall aka Brad Meyer Scam

Well Dingo…I am curious if you think you spoke to a legitimate adult and all. I am also curious if you asked for her name in case you want to send something to her in the mail. If you spoke to her, and she would “like” you to take scam from the title, you should let her know that you would “like” to receive what you were promised in the deal her son made online. Be respectful of course, but it is okay to let her know. I agree with giving him the negative, and you should contact the police in your area first and see if they will take the report and fax to police in his area. Talk to your local police for advice, and just call the non-emergency number to have them run down the procedure for you. When you give the negative, put the link to this thread in the comments also, so people can read on their own if the desire. If he resolves this, and you want to change the feedback later, I am sure a mod will let you change it, but at this point it seems this is going nowhere and you have no other real option. If his mom really said sorry, but I will not let him mail anything else, it seems like that is a “too bad for you, my son got your stuff, you did not get his stuff…oh well.” No other way for me to interpret that.

My perspective is that we all have some yo-yos, and even those of us who do not have cash…have some yo-yos. The way to settle this, is clearly for him to send you…yo-yos. If I was a responsible parent, I would tell my son that if he is going to trade online, he better handle business correctly, and because he did not, he has to mail you the three throws from his collection that you want to fix it. Simple as that.

I will PM you the details I found online regarding this. Great information yoyospirit. Dingo, why do you think he blocked you?

Mom is Vicky. When I message him, it says member cant be found.

He probably just blocked you from sending PMs as you stated.  I found what appears to be an alternate account.  You may want to post feedback in that one too…

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=22423

lol. loving his Fav. Trick and Fav. Yoyo. quite the original username too :wink:

It says last active never, maybe he was banned or something.

He could just be signing on as an invisible user.

Yuki

Nah. He just made a new account: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26807

I’m guessing he thought he could just wish this situation away. Bummer for him that we moderators can check such things. ::slight_smile:

This whole situation sucks. Sorry this happened to you, hope all is sorted out. This is why we can’t trust on feedback, people make stupid mistakes and ruin things for others.

Did you check the ip?

The IP was a match.

He says he is on his phone and cant make a new account, and has no idea what im talking about.

of course he doesn’t ::slight_smile:

Remind him that it was the account he made 4 minutes after submitting the deletion request for the yoyomasterall account. Maybe that will jar his memory.

Wow, its almost convincing seeing how much he denies it.

Screw it. I’m doing trying to defend Brad. I saw one thread, and defended him, cause he was a nice, trustworthy “seeming” kid. Now I see this. Total bull. For trying to stick up for him in another thread, I now feel like a total dumb donkey. This is beyond low.

Caught red-handed…

It seems that this subsection of the forums is becoming more and more active. Did something happen to make it okay to scam people?

Yes - he flagged his account to be deleted, which as far as what you can see it is. We have not deleted it.

Well, does this mean that he’s just trying to disappear? Because if so, that means Dingo54 will never get compensation for the deal.

I wish I could give you a ‘thank you’ for that.

This kid is such a joke… it doesn’t surprise me his ‘Mother’ doesn’t care, she raised him, look at him, what do you expect?

Hey Brad, have fun showing your face at contests. I guess your response will be “I dont care”. Kk

To quote Jayyo ,