YoYoJoe's

sweet ,I have new tricks and I want to trade my 07 888 and pink project

Got a Bassalope, Bolt, and Punchline, one of my moms friends kids is coming with me (heā€™s 11), and thats about it. Been having bearing problems so most of my throws arenā€™t working properly (including the Punchline) but the Bassalope is what Iā€™ve been using lately and thatā€™s fine so itā€™s all good. Oh and Iā€™ve got a bunch of stuff I want to trade (Protostar, Cream, M1, Pistolero, 5150, Copycat)ā€¦Jared, I want that 888 lol.

I might be there today, depends how things go. Iā€™ve gotta go to this set strike thing for the school play we finally finished from 11 to 1, then Iā€™m shooting a video at Yoyosam from like 1:30 to 3:30, and hopefully my mom will still be willing to drive me to Joes.

No new tricks, Iā€™ve been super busy.

Iā€™ve barely thrown all week, but I do have anew 5A bucket, a 5A Eiffel Tower thingy, and some old 1A I just remembered.

I just finished a cw made of Osage Orange, a very dense, heavy wood from out west that I bought a chunk of a few years ago. It was supposed to be more of a ball but it broke so its a cylinder. The hole is nowhere near center but that doesnt really matter. It feels about the same weight as a duncan die and is roughly the same dimension (but a cylinder instead of a cube). Ill let you guys try it out who are good at 5a (David, Jesse, JonRob (if heā€™s there)). Here are some pics-

Looks good.

You should somehow make a counterweight where you can attach it and detach it from the string without taking the string off of the yoyo.

hmmm I know how I would do it but it would cut out some of the weight

Learned branding and Yuuki Slack, HOPEFULLY my Cut comes today, but if it doesnt hopefully Tohmas will have his by today (he bought one). Looking to trade my 5150, Pistolero, and Cream so get to me if any of you guys are interested in thoseā€¦and I think thats it, oh I traded the Copycat for the Cut so Iā€™m shipping that before club.

i got tons of new stuff : D i have a genises a mayham and i traded my project and b grade california. and i have tons of new tricks. David are you going? if you are ill bring my camera.

Iā€™m not gonna be able to make it this week :frowning:

anyone want to come 2:00 till 3:00?

Whoā€™s coming this week?
Jared and Jesse and I will be shooting the video Sunday!

i am! im sooo excited for va states