YoYoJam Silicone O-Ring Question

I have a Lyn Fury that I am quite fond of that has the standard YoYoJam double o-ring response system in it. If I replaces the stock response system with a pair of YoYoJam silicone o-rings what sort of differences would I see in the play of my yo-yo? I have never messed with silicone before and figure this would be a good introduction to it without having to mess with flowable. On a related note, does anyone know if these sit flush in the groove of the yo-yo or if they will protrude like the stock o-rings?

OK. The silicone allows for a more unresponsive type of play without slowing the yoyo down. Also, you will probably have to bind return for it to come back. Also, it is a great introduction to silicone because its simple and to the point. And the silicone should sit flush in the groove and not protrude like the o-rings.

I hope this helps! If you need a more exact answer tell me!

That helps quite a bit, thanks. I have my Lyn set to play unresponsive and I know how to bind so maybe a I should give a set of these a shot.

No problem! I hope you like them! They will most likely fit the o-ring cavity.

Would these pads fill a Black Knight cavity? I would assume so because it says most YYJs but I just want to be sure.

Im sure they would. ;D I bet they will.