Hey Guys, Here is a review for my YYJ Legacy, First I will start with pros.
- Great spin time, My average spin with a strong throw was about 2 minutes and 45 sec.
- Response sistem, The silicon works real well because of the way It is placed In the yoyo.
It goes In a groove so that it will not be responsive to your hand doing tricks, but when
you do a bind It is still solid and catches the string.
- Made in America, this is great because you can allways trust that they are made the same
- Weight, a little bit on the heavy side which is what i prefer for getting solid sleepers and
- Great feel, doesnt hurt your hand on fast binds and feels good when you throw.
- Can do almost every trick with precision.
- Cheap Price, Good Quality
- Occasionally, but not often will come back to your hand because of not so large gap.
- Made of plastic, There aren’t many problems with plastic except for big scratches.
- Bad for any type of grind.
- There isn’t much rim weight.
This is an amazing yoyo and is perfect for first timers learning 1a, it is solid
and is better than a lot of the more expensive all or part metal competitiors.
Another incredible yoyo by Andre Boulay.