Yoyojam Fan Club

When I had one, I had a red CBC pad on one half and a clean 10 ball bearing in it.

It played all right, I just didn’t care for it.

Well, that’s okay. I was mainly addressing his snagging problem.

I agree, except I silicone the response and lose the o-ring and adjust the gap out a teeny bit if necessary. I find the same thing works good for the Kickside too.

This for sale? I’ve wanted one for a while now… may I ask where you got it?

No. Not for sale. I got rid of mine a couple years ago.

Worst mistake I ever made.

I got it from Doc Pop’s site from when he still had em.

I really need a Surge. Like now. I’ve been on the lookout for a budget performance plastic that I can throw around anywhere no worries, and the Surge fits the bill perfectly. Also, if I like it, it won’t break the bank to get another for 3a!

Me too! Also, did you hear about the contest they’re doing with it?

Yes! My friend and I were gonna shoot a big video next week anyway, so I’m just gonna grab a surge and film an entry while we’re at it! This is gonna be great!

I’m making a video too :slight_smile: better start filming this week! Who do we enter our videos too?

Im surprised iYoyo58 didn’t create this post

If I had posted it they would’ve taken it down.

3 Likes

No need to try and make everyone have pity on you, you know that isnt true.

I never liked yyj, and then i gave them another chance

my favorite yoyos:
1a:Angle/Cascade/ HITMAN PRO
2a: UNLEASHED
3a PSG
4a: FIESTA XX
5a: CLASSIC

I just ordered my Surge! I’m really excited.

Still gotta get my paycheck, should order it by Monday.

I love YYJ! The PHENOMizm is one of my all time favorite throws. YYJ is just overall awesome for their diversity and making amazing throws.

I don’t need anyone’s pity, but if I had posted people would have posted some rude things, all because I like YYJ.

Man my 2 x con pros for 3a…

Ok guys I just got my Surge in the mail and it plays amazing! It is so solid it plays very similar to a metal. Also it doesn’t play to heavy at all it plays more like 68g. Also it has vibe but its not bad at all.

Last thing. If you have a Classic, play your Surge for an hour then pick up your Classic and it will make you want to play very fast.

I got my friend into yoyo a few weeks ago and he recently started getting the hang of binding. He decided to buy an Inspire and let me try it. It’s amazing! Serious quality play for a plastic/metal hybrid! I’ve definitely gained a lot of respect for YYJ recently.