YoYojam Lovers

Who did you admire in yoyojam ???.
Iam Hiroyuki Suzuki,Takeshi matsuura

I love Yoyojam, Especially my X-convict, my first yoyo and my all-time Favourite!!! ;D

1 Like

I think they make good yoyos with a good price tag… Especially their bi-metals … I think it’s worth owning a few… I wanna try the new breed

Hands down, JD is the man!!!

3 Likes

Yep, JD is cool. Can’t forget Andre though

is this thread about the yoyo or the team?
if it’s the yoyo, i don’t really own many YYJ yoyos myself, but i like the feel the meteor and phenom ha.
if it’s the team, it’s the yoyoexpert himself.

JD is the man. my first yoyo over the $20 amount was a Hitman.

I like their throws and the owners seem like cool people. And Andre’s the man!!!

I was saying I like manufacturers for the throws they make, not for their team… I like the players individually…

To answer the question properly, I like Micky cuz he is a happy crowd pleaser on stage and his really fast play is amazing, I like Takeshi cuz he ( being 4 or 5 years my junior) is someone I get 5a inspiration from … And Andre is just the best, I learned a lot from his vast selection of tuts

I like? A lot of yoyos from them. Hitman Pro, SFX, Ai, Meteor, DM, list goes on…

Takeshi Matsuura! My favourite 5A player. Rei Iwakura for making 4a like a dance. :smiley:

Mo Chavez.

eric koloski

and i am a big fan of yyj hint the name " YOYOJAMizm "

JD and the yoyo Hitman Pro

As far as players, Andre, JD, Ben Conde, Joseph Harris, Nathan Crissey and Mikhail Tulabut.

As far as yoyo’s.
Serius
SR-71
Vict
hitman

Isn’t it called the Sirius?
sorry ichtus, youre awesome, but i need to do this. . . :slight_smile:

i agree

For the yo-yoers I would have to say Andre and Joseph Harris. For the yo-yoers it would be the Dark Magic, Legacy, and Big Ben. For the yo-yos I don’t have would be the New Breed, Dark Magic 2, Meteor, Lyn Fury, and maybe the Big Yo.

I’m a huge fan of Yoyojam myself. I only own one yyf throw and that is the Protostar. For people: I like JD for 1a, Grant Johnson’s 2a, (I dont really watch alot of 3a, so I don’t know any 3a throwers). For 4a I like John Narum, and for 5a, I like Takeshi Matsuura. And for just overall, you can’t forget André. :wink:

cool, what is the looping yo yo that Andre Broulay uses

yoyojam hands down is my favorite team and yoyos