Yoyojam Fan Club

Yeah. I loved their older trows though. The old X-Convict was Awesome!

Too bad they don’t make it anymore, so I had to get an Auldey Neptune, being that it was the closest thing to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

The new H3X’s look amazing,…

I’m loving the Surge.

Man I wish I can get a better yyj throw besides a pinnicle, but with throws comeing up from other company’s it hard to choose what to buy.

H3X prevails above all in my opinion.

Well except for the Theory, Titan3, and Diamondback (its a dead 4 way tie for me) but that’s also IMO

Hello YYJ lovers.

What do you think of TrueThrows latest post? Pretty bold statements in here:

I agree with them.

Man…

I’m still itching to get a Quest and a Titan 3.

SCRATCH THE ITCH AND BUY THEM BEAUTIES!

Getting a nice phenom soon, cant wait! One of the few yyjs iyoyo58 doesnt have :smiley:

The money man…

The money…

I will find you, and I will rob you of your previous Phenom when you get it. Lol :stuck_out_tongue: I’m probably gonna get one at the YoYoJam Booth at Nationals or worlds.

I have 2 Phenoms and you didn’t try them at BAC? Were you too blinded by the contents of the YYJ case?

The Black/nickel one is in the YYJ case. The gold/Nickel one is in my bag.

So apparently team YYJ just sweeped all top 3 places at MWR.

That is exactly what happened. Had pretty much their whole touring team there. Might have been all but I didn’t pay attention.

Tessa, Grant, and Eric. 3 of my all-time favorites!

I doubt that he has played very many of the newer Yoyojams.

1 Like

True that.

I was looking for them!

I was blinded, the effects are barley wearing off. What beautiful case, I nearly died of joy. Of only you owned a Diamondback, a Theory and a Quest, you are really missing out.

Soon.

Plans include a Theory, Diamondback, Inspire, Next Level(a second), and a Phenom T. Debating the Trinity, as far as WHEN, but I will get one. The Quest is kind of lower on the list at the moment. But, I have some expansions on the audio side of things that I have to prioritize on first.

I think I need to get another case for YYJ “Volume 2”.

You need to sign a form saying that if anything where ever to happen to you, I keep both your YoYoJam Cases.