Yoyojam Fan Club

My phenomizm got over tightened by a friend of mine. So I got a replacement, also I got a red hex at indy states and one a pink and black classic in sport ladder.

The hex is great.

I haven’t really used any YYJ throws besides the DMII and the Classic. Both of which were fantastic. I really wanna try the theory, I probably will sometime soon.

One thing I love and YYJ is when their players create videos and promos they’re always the highest quality and are breath taking. They always make me want to try the yoyo that was being used. They have so many different aged players, it’s a fantastic team they’ve got.

Theory is great! You will love it when you try one.

I ordered an Equinox and Micro Mo on Saturday. I can’t wait

The Equinox is a bouncy ball in the shape of a yoyo. it can bounce so high man!

I’ve been trying to get my hands on a Micro Mo but I’ve been hesitant, tell me how it plays when you get it, I’ve been looking a good pocket sized throw :slight_smile:

Have a Surge and A upgraded classic on the way an it only cost me $20 :slight_smile: They’ll be my first YYJs! I have a feeling the Surge is going to be one of my new favorites :slight_smile:

Anybody tried the DocPop Bolt? It’s probably the best Plastic I have ever used!

Is that YYJ?

yes it was discontinued and doc pop made it or modify it.

Does anyone else really want a Surge? I’ve never tried one but if it’s basically a better version of the Classic like they say, I’m down.

Got my Classic today and may I say, I’m extremely impressed

I own a prototype, picked it up at a special Pre Contest Pizza Party meet :). I gotta say, it feels no where near of a classic, it feels like a full metal throw, and is a lot smoother than the classic.

I’ve never heard anyone say that a Classic disappointed them. I wonder how an upgraded Prelude would play though,… Never heard anything about that throw.

Tylor McCallumore told me it was basically a pro-grade version of the classic, but whatever it is, it sounds like a downright steal. Almost 71 grams is a bit on the heavy side, but I assume it plays lighter than it is.

Yeah, I thought it was a bit heavy when I first got it but it feels lighter in play.

I got the equinox and micro mo and the micro mo is now my go to on the go throw.

My Favorite Yoyojam throws:

Bolt
Lyn Fury
Mini Motu
Original X-Convict

Yoyojam throws I Didn’t really care for:

Speedmaker
Classic

Not much of a fan of the speedmaker either… A semi responsive yoyo that snags when you bind, hate the response. Havnt had the chance to try a classic yet, heard good things about itthough

I want a classic, therory and phenomizm but I have my eyes set on an other throw.

Clean the bearing. Shave the o-ring. BOOM, an awesome plastic yoyo.

Wow, Yoyojam quite literally is forcing me to buy a Surge for the YYF shirt at 50%. Surge, Slacker T-shirt, and a Duncan yo-yo holder. YEAHHHHH!