Yoyojam Fan Club

Doesn’t matter. Even if there was a best brand, they are far from it. They have a few good throws though.

Really? Your posting that on a YYJ thread. Your saying that they are far from the best in a thread dedicated to them? sigh

Lolwat

Am I supposed to get on my knees and bow down to YYJ?

They make my favorite off-string throw. That’s about it.

Every yoyojam I’ve owned/tried has been very high quality .

No but saying that they are far near the best brand in a thread dedicated to them is inconsiderate and rude(to me at least). I know YYJ isn’t the best brand out there but to some people they truly enjoy YYJ. I wouldn’t be making a big deal out of this if it was in any random thread, but this is a thread dedicated to YYJ. I have seen the YYF fan thread, and I’m not fond of YYF, but I don’t diss YYF, I don’t go post in the thread “YYF is far from the best brand” because its plain rude, an disrespectful. Nothing against YYF by the way, they are good at what they do. Just have some common sense next time.

2 Likes

iYoyo I commend your patience with all the haters and your dedication despite

Yyj is good for their option for beginner yoyos and advance yoyos. Also the theory should cost more. Plus they have throw for every style (well if you want to count moebius)

English please :stuck_out_tongue: lol thanks, I think.

Got a Diamondback!!! SO AWESOME!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it was my understanding that their only patent was on the process of how they make Metal/Plastic Hybrids. When I spoke to YYJ about my hybrid endeavors there was no adamant denial of my ideas. This shines through based on other throws which have been both plastic and metal but were not done the same way. I believe the Kuyostar would be a reasonable example.

That being said, it is my understanding that there is no patent on bi-metals. Oxy just let out an Al/Ti bi-metal within the past year.

I could go on, but I digress.

From the stuff I’ve thrown of YYJ, I’ve never been disappointed. The PHENOMizm was my favorite throw for a while.

Only thing I’m really disappointed in is that they ended up discontinuing the Heavy Gravity line. I picked up the Pink body/Grey HG Spinfaktor from their recent auctions and I just had to give it a few throws. I threw it and… Oh. My. Gosh. Smooth as butter! I mean, smoother than just about anything I own smooth. I feel like it should be revisited; the HG material (it just feels like some form of rubber, but hey) just feels better to me.

I’ll have to post some pics of it when I finally get the chance.

tell me about it! I love my Spin Faktor HG, it plays great for an out dated throw. YoYoJam should bring this back, it would be so soft if they used it for the diamond patterning.

Anyone favor the Northstar? Pretty sweet throw!

http://imgur.com/rVTg5ao

Got a H3X today.

Which do you like best? Titan, Diamondback, or H3X?

Would any of you kill me if I said that I have never tried a DMII?

Yes.

kill this heathen them give me a DMII

• cowers, fearfully shows a Destiny* but… but… I have a YYJ that I love

D.) all of the above