YoYoJam Equinox Question

How hard is it to bind the Equinox, cause I heard that it was almost impossible.

It’s near impossible when you are using the size c bearing but when you use the size c thin bearing it is very easy. It comes with both bearings and is definitely my favorite offstring throw out of my 4 os throws.

1 Like

Thanks

Besides the price, do you think the Fiesta is better?

I personally love both!

IDK if you care but I loved my Exuinox until it chipped at the rim. The Fiesta wouldn’t chip.

How did your Equinox break?

I’m guessing it hit the ground one to many times. I didn’t even abuse it or anything… until it chipped.

Did your Equinox drop on concrete or something?

I play over tile usually. But I didnt like launch it and let it drop, I never did that. It just missed and a piece just shot off into my living room. I was bummed and then when Anthony told me hes never seen any OS yoyo chip I realized it must be some defect of something.

1 Like

well, acutally you need a thin bearing to play the equinox, right out of the box, it is actually set up for 1a, not 4a

You don’t need it, it’s set up for Advanced 4a out of the box. Plus it comes with a slim bearing.

i don’t think a 4a yoyo is suppos to have a large bearing

Its made so you can play 1a and 4a. It just takes practice to do 4a with a large bearing.