Equinox or Fiesta

I still don’t know which yoyo to get. ??? I am a beginner, but I want a yoyo that will be good for advanced when I get there. Also I want a yoyo that is durable even though i’ll probably be playing over carpet or grass. How big is the Equinox gap with the thin bearing installed? I know that the Equinox sleeps longer cause of the weight rings. I do not want a BigYo or a Duncan. I do not care about the price difference.

Never tried an Equinox but I own a Fiesta and like it a lot. Just saying while the Equinox has more rim weight the both can sleep the same with a good throw. Its really choice I do recommend the Fiesta because it has great sleep times, is easy to catch, and plus its cheap. Hope this helped !

The Fiesta is cheaper, and IMO, better for anyone who is starting 4A. However, the Equinox is an amazing yoyo for 4A. If money isn’t a factor, flip a coin.

If your a beginner get a fiesta it’s durable as a 1950’s car.

Never got an equinox but I think it’s for advancer 4a and it’s very very bouncy see:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=TLUsolsqyqk

Equinox:advanced bouncy cool lol with much of spin time I think.

Fiesta:I got one it’s nice 4a throw adjustable beginner to advanced I maked me a good 4a player.

i say equinox i have used one and they are amazing i have a fiesta and it doesnt even compare to the equinox