YoYoing Pet Peeves

stupid threads like this

Grumpy spammers who have nothin to do but troll. When my bearing needs cleaning.

2 Likes

BST listings like the following:

“I have a near mint yoyo!! A few dings and scuffs that you can’t feel. Theres a bit of vibe, but it’s still mint! [retail price-$5] or OBO!
Add $5 for shipping”

when people take my yoyo during extension (study hall) and throw it, it whacks the floor, then they say “why wont it come back up?”. thank god its my popstar which is already beat up. and the sad part is that proper length for me is very small cuz i am 4’ 7" and everyone else in my school is over 5’ but the yoyo still hits the floor

Not really about yoyoing, but when little yoyoer kids are going crazy over Ann Connolly as if she’s the only female yoyoer around [and apparently a turnon according to their puberty senses]. But it’s gotten too far to the point that they are leaving nasty comments on her videos and stuff.

They need to learn some respect.

3 Likes

Agree 100%.

When all the One Drop I can possibly handle, isn’t ENOUGH!!!

Snags that you know for a fact aren’t snags.

Worse yet, you bind then throw and it snags, stops spinning and then as soon as it’s completely dead, the snag comes undone and it falls the rest of the length down the string. WHY COULDN’T YOU DO THAT THE FIRST TIME!!!

Agreed, I hate when people do that!!! I am only 5’ 11.5" tall, but really tall ( 6 feet+) people will do some dumb trick, hit it on the ground, and then wonder why i look mad…One gave my metal drifter vibe from doing that! Almost hit him across the head with my dv888. Then I realized it wasnt worth the ding. I also dislike the not really a knot knots, where they are just wrapped weirdly around themself. Makes me steam a bit when i am showing off a new throw and that happens.

Loose binds…smh (shake my head)