yoyoGstring Instagram CONTEST!

Hello Everyone! I’m baaaaaaack!
To those who don’t know what I do, of which there are many of you I’m sure, I am the creator and maker of G-String. The original boutique yoyo string of modern yoyoing. Now there are tonnes of small string makers, which is fantastic!

So, to the point of this post. I’m sure you saw the word “CONTEST” in the title. Heck, if you don’t remember/know who I am then it’s probably the only reason why you clicked and are reading this at all.

As I’ve just rejoined the online world I am rebuilding my website. (Visit it here!) It’s still under construction and isn’t much to look at right now. There will be a webstore there soon as well, but again…not ready yet.

But Paul, I hear you say, how can we ask you questions or see what you are up to without a website?
Well, I’m so glad you asked me that!

As part of modern marketing, you’ve GOTTA be on Instagram…so now I am!
https://www.instagram.com/yoyogstring/

I am posting daily and will also be doing flash sales and contests on this platform.
I love to have fun and I’d love for you to join me!

Here are the actual CONTEST details.
I’ve been gone for a while so I need to build this Instagram up with followers.
Remember when I said "give something in return’? Sure you do!

Here is how it will work:
Starting this Sunday (Jan 26, 2020) and every day for the next 15 days, I will do a random draw amongst ALL of my current followers.
Every day ONE follower will get a 10 G-String bundle of a brand new, as-of-yet-unnamed, format of yoyoGstring sent to them in the mail. Retail value of 7.99 or so. I will even pay the worldwide shipping for you!
The winner will be posted in this thread so check back daily to see if it’s YOU!
I will also reach out to you on Insta.

The sooner you follow my account, the better your chances of winning. GET ON IT!
https://www.instagram.com/yoyogstring/

Questions? Drop them in this thread.

Please come join me as I re-enter this community and work to bring yoyoGstring back to the forefront of string creation, design, promotion , collabs and quality.

Never forget: yoyoGstring : #PutThisInYourGap

Thanks for your time!

/p

EDIT 1: Items will be shipped out at the END of the contest. I’m not running to the post office every day for 2 weeks. :slight_smile:

EDIT 2: Here are the G-Strings that are up for grabs with a simple ‘follow’.

17 Likes

Following! I love high quality strings to put in my gaps!

1 Like

G-strings were my favorite boutique strings back in the day… In fact, I still have a nice collection of your old work! I’ll dig them out and share some photos of the strings I saved.

3 Likes

BTW, is that Levi green OG Peak in your Instagram yours? So nice!

3 Likes

Yeah, OG Teal peak. Never leaving my possession. My part of CLYW history. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So awesome, I wouldn’t let that go either! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like I decided to get back into yoyoing at the right time. Last time I was really active in yoyoing you were still doing lots of strings. For me it’s like you never left! Also followed you on IG!

3 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone else, Paul, but I for one CANNOT WAIT to put your G-string in my gap.

2 Likes

Will they be the same formulations?

1 Like

Hey K! Long time!
Yeah, all 15 bundles are samples of this new format I’m testing.

2 Likes

What year is it??
krabs_rag3do

5 Likes

It’s not vertigo, it’s old age dementia. :wink:

/p

1 Like

Nice! Good to see you back Paul! Can’t wait to see what you have in store!

1 Like

Thanks K! 4000 Solo format strings are heading to YYE later this week! NOLY is underway and some fun cotton mixes are in development. Also ordered 4 different weights of nylon to play with it. This is all so fun!

1 Like

Welcome back my friend…been a while though Paul…I’ve almost run-out of g strings…whew! Can’t wait man…!

2 Likes

Good to see you active again, Paul.

1 Like

Hello to you again as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such amazing shape! Here’s the twin, quite a few more love marks…

Chris’s Personal Tester Peak 1/2

4 Likes

Wow! I thought that twin was long since stripped and re-ano’d. I’m happy to hear I was wrong! Got any shots of the inside cups?

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m a few hundred miles away and the only photos I have are of the gap :confused:

The cups are solid white though. The paint feels a little grittier than the production run painted peaks.

2 Likes