Yoyofriends

The pricing should be the same as the original 2 runs.

3 Likes

Will you make a Raven? Would be a nice expansion on the halloween vibes of the Vulture. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yoyofriends welcomes Sofie Tomuva to the team!

21 Likes

So :fire: :fire:

2 Likes
9 Likes

New koi and vulture coming 5/22 at yoyoexpert

16 Likes

Does this mean I’ll be able to get a purple Vulture? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Our next project coming to yoyoexpert is the shortcut. Good ole classic yoyofriends quality starting just at 29.99 USD. Sorry for the inactivity as I am busy recently and don’t want to promote anything here unless I know for sure it’s coming to yoyoexpert. The shortcut is and there will be TONS of new colorways when this releases at yoyoexpert. I can’t wait for everyone to experience yoyofriends at an affordable price!

22 Likes

Received the shortcut yoyo mysterybox and scored one in the traffic light colorway. Lucked out on moonrock but the shortcut looks and feels great in hand. Looking forward to spend more time with it as a practice yo-yo.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it. Can’t wait for the shortcut to arrive at yoyoexpert.

5 Likes

How do you compare the shortcut with the sync?

1 Like

Yoyofriends shortcut will be available at yoyoexpert on June 25th 9AM EST. They will also be available at the yoyoexpert booth at the US National yoyo contest. See you there!

5 Likes

I would say shortcut is more flow based. It has around the same power, abit less stability. We definitely improved on colorway and durability as well.

1 Like

The 2022 yoyofriends flagship, tachyon is coming soon to yoyoexpert. Stay tuned for more information.

17 Likes

Please checkout the official video of the yoyofriends shortcut by Sofi Tumova in Italy.

8 Likes

The yoyofriends Tachyon will be available at yoyoexpert on September 19th 8PM EST.
Specs:
7068+SS
Diameter:56.36mm
Width:44mm
Gap:4.43mm
Weight:60.8g
Axle: M4*8mm
105USD~110USD

10 Likes

Here is a review of the tachyon by yoyojoe.

2 Likes

Can anyone think of any downsides to the extraordinarily light weight of the Tachyon?

It’s not that light…and people seemed to do pretty well with the GBP at 48g:

For people doubting the Tachyon; Don’t. It’s insanely good.

Source: I own one, played with one at nats, etc. It passes the Gingie test with flying colors.

3 Likes