Mini Hummingbird & Hummingbird Restock by Yoyofriends! - Available Tuesday 11/14 - 8pm ET!

Hummingbird-Mini-Feature

Yoyofriends embarked on a journey into compact and undersized yoyos, with notable releases like the Baryon, stainless steel Koi, and the all-titanium TiNY. Driven by a commitment to performance ingrained in their DNA, they sought to explore undersized throws with a focus on enhancing playability. Opting for their signature 7068+SS construction, they confronted the challenge of decreasing power and stability in smaller yoyos by prioritizing rim weight, ultimately choosing cost-effective yet dense brass over copper.

The initial prototype, fashioned after the iconic Hummingbird, demonstrated exceptional performance but faced challenges in achieving a high A-grade yield. The second prototype, inspired by the TiNY, showcased impressive power and stability but lacked the nimbleness and unique feel of the Hummingbird in its bimetal form.

Red-Brass-Ring-Mini-Hummingbird Red-Brass-Ring-Mini-Hummingbird-02 Red-Brass-Ring-Mini-Hummingbird-03

Through thoughtful tweaks to the first prototype’s design, Yoyofriends successfully produced the Mini Hummingbird, boasting high A-grade yield and presenting an ultimate performance offering in the realm of undersized yoyos.

Hummingbird-Mini-Compare

Yoyofriends hopes you enjoy the Mini Hummingbird, their ultimate performance offering in an undersized form.

Hummingbird-Featured

The Yoyofriends’ iconic Hummingbird is back in all new colors and styles!! - Yellow with purple rings, Gunmetal with blasted rings, Olive with brass rings, Moon Rock edition, and Olive with copper rims!!

Olive-Brass-Ring-Hummingbird Olive-Brass-Ring-Hummingbird-02 Olive-Brass-Ring-Hummingbird-03

The Hummingbird moves fast and nimble just like the bird it’s named after. With a comfortable yet performance-driven feel on the string this is an excellent choice for any yo-yo player!

12 Likes

Yooooo cooooool! That blue/purple looks sickkkkkk!!!

5 Likes

Man that mini hummingbird looks so cool. Debating if I need more undersized yoyos. :grimacing: I’m kinda starting to turn into a yoyofriends fanboy after getting a Peregrine and Baryon.

2 Likes

Man the copper ring variant looks so dope

4 Likes

Copper is my favorite Hummingbird

2 Likes

I like the look of the yellow with purple rings a lot. But since I already have a humbirb in purple with black rings I’ll pass for now :slight_smile:

Kinda really want one of those pink/blue mini humming birds lol

1 Like

@AndreBoulay @YoYoExpert @YoYoExpertEric Check the Timer Drop Clock. Its currently set to go off at 9pm Eastern, probably needs to be adjusted for Daylights Savings I’m guessing

2 Likes

ahh I thought it was fixed! - Ill check it out thank you!!

1 Like

Should be fixed now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like the drop timers are hung up

Came here to say this. @YoYoExpertEric @YoYoExpert please sirs and or madams, take my money

2 Likes

Should be all fixed now to take your money! LOLOL - Sorry for the inconvenience! :crazy_face:

1 Like

They are live now

1 Like

Thank you! Was able to snag my copper ringed one! Do you know if the copper will patina or is it sealed somehow?

4 Likes

@Mazdarx7FD definitely knows!

1 Like

The one I have definitely patinas, not sure about this run, but I’d be surprised if they changed that.

I polished mine up with some masking tape on the aluminum body for protection and a little Brasso. Shined 'em right up.

Though the patina was pretty good looking, too, IMO

2 Likes

Having some fun with the Hummingbird!

6 Likes

Awesome!! - I will double check with yoyofriends!! - but agree with what @djinni_cake said!

2 Likes

Having some fun with the Mini Hummingbird!

5 Likes