YoYoFriends Hummingbird New Release & Magpie Restock!

HUMMINGBIRD:

yoyofriends-hummingbird-2

When YoYoFriends created the Hummingbird, their goal was to push their manufacturing capability to the extremes to create the very best competition yo-yo, and they may have done it!

yoyofriends-hummingbird-4 yoyofriends-hummingbird-6

The Hummingbird is machined from 7068 aluminum with stainless steel rings and the design fully takes advantage of the materials. The lightweight body has one of the thinnest, if not the thinnest, aluminum walls in any yo-yo design. Paired with some thick stainless steel rims, YoYoFriends was able to push as much weight as possible to the very edges of the yo-yo for maximum spin power and stability.

Hummingbird-Extra2

The Hummingbird moves fast and nimble just like the bird it’s named after. With a comfortable yet performance driven feel on the string this is an excellent choice for any yo-yo player!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/hummingbird-yoyo-by-yoyofriends

MAGPIE:

Magpie-extra

The Magpie is designed with a focus on maneuverability and catchability. The yo-yo has a nice wide stance that offers a huge catch zone and gap width to make landing any sort of high tech and slack tricks easy. To combat the width they made the diameter slightly smaller which gives the yo-yo a nimble and fast play style. They also machined the Magpie from 7068 metal to optimize weight distribution; Not just for pure performance and spin time, but also feel, floatiness and fun!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/magpie-yoyo-by-yoyfriends

5 Likes

Can’t go wrong with these birbs

5 Likes

Those Hummingbirds are going fast!

3 Likes

FINALLY! They released the Hummingbird!

3 Likes

Finally!

2 Likes

Does any one know how the hummingbird compares to the singularity?

2 Likes

I own both, and will likely keep both forever. Fantastic duo. Honestly, i feel like between these two throws, they cover a good chunk of the gauntlet from fast to chill, tech to flow covered pretty well.

A+ yoyos

4 Likes

That’s… an interesting comparison. I put them side by side and they are remarkably similar in look / size / shape, I expected them to be rather different based on play feel.

So yeah, very similar looking, but to me they play totally different. Hummingbird has a light feel on the string, unlike the Singularity. The metal rims are rather different, they “fold over” on the S.

3 Likes

i want purple pink fade :frowning:

1 Like

I am soo glad! They are both top tier yoyos! You guys won’t be disappointed!

4 Likes