Yoyofriends

Here is the first look at the Vulture. From Dylan.

13 Likes

So pumped for this release man… def copping that red/black one without a doubt. I don’t think I’ve seen a yoyo look so classy and menacing at the same time. I know you said this throw had more of an emphasis on power, but does it still feel light on the string/can it be pushed to go fast? @Mazdarx7FD

2 Likes

I always find Yoyofriends releases to be exciting.

2 Likes

It does have a great top end speed due to insane stability and power. However the acceleration is not the emphasis. It doesn’t feel quiet light, but it does have some flow and the overall weight is still under 65g.It is a different take compared to the peregrine and the hummingbird.

5 Likes

Are you going to do a review ?

1 Like

Of course! It will be prob in a week or so.

Check out our player Stephen Madden rocking the yoyofriends Vulture in the official video! Huge shout out to Justin Dauer from Duncan yoyos for the awesome edit!
Vulture releases right here on yoyoexpert at 8PM EDT!

5 Likes

so what’s a homeboy gotta do to get a review unit?

Picked up a Maroon w/ black rims. Super pumped and excited to compare it to my Hummingbird and Peregrine! Will posts pics when it arrives.

7 Likes

Check out the vulture review from Throws n Brews.

4 Likes

I just got the yoyofriends bimetal flagship trifecta.
Honestly I am very proud how the vulture turned out. Especially the production run. Can’t wait for review of the vulture and comparison of these 3 monsters.

10 Likes

The new Vulture has landed! Can’t get over how classy and sharp this maroon/black combo is. :fire::fire::fire: Here’s some pics as promised:

The YoYoFriends bimetal flagships:

Comparison shot:

Really loving this throw so far, it’s got a super high quality build and it’s perfect for competition, as landing tricks on this thing is crazy easy. I like that it feels totally different from the Hummingbird and Peregrine, it brings a new feel to the table not previously offered in the YoYoFriends lineup. If you want a fantastic all-around competition focused bimetal… go pick up a Vulture!

13 Likes

Vulture review from yoyojoe!

4 Likes

Introducing Baryon. The special yoyofriends 6th anniversary yoyo. Stay tuned for more details!

12 Likes

Chidori 1k birds tho

1 Like

Yessssss I’m sooo hyped for this release :star_struck::star_struck:. Every Yoyofriends yo-yo keeps getting better and better can’t wait to see what’s in store :wink:

3 Likes

Introducing the yoyofriends special 6th anniversary yoyo, Baryon! An everyday carry that combines compact size and all out performance. More details very very soon!

10 Likes

Yoyofriends Baryon spec.
Diameter: 51.85mm
Width: 42.18mm
Gap Width: 4.33mm
Weight: 64.8g
Material: 6061+SS
Price: 63.99 USD, 68.99 USD
Release time: Friday 1/14 8PM EST right here on yoyoexpert.

16 Likes

Wow this looks sick :grin: !!! I love the engraving on this it’s quite different then what Yoyofriends are used to. Definitely going to pick one up !!! Great job guys :wink:

2 Likes

is the galaxy splash (not sure what you’re naming it) colorway built from the same base colors as the Koi that had a similar splash? Looks more blue/red than the pink/green in the Koi.