Yoyofriends

The splash and green look :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you! I had alot of request of bringing the Green+Rainbow ring back from last run, so I listened and broke my own rule of never repeating a same colorway in a model. WE RUNNING IT BACK!

7 Likes

Yay thank you so much!

2 Likes

More pictures from New run of peregrine. More coming throughout the week!

10 Likes

Galaxy peregrine.

9 Likes

Maroon peregrine

7 Likes

Anyone planning on picking up a Peregrine tonight? I’m gonna try and snag one :pray:

2 Likes

I most definitely plan to do so. Every review and/or player that has commented on it have had nothing but great things to say.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

My Peregrine from the previous drop:

I’m glad to see they brought back this colorway. It is…very very pretty!

I’m hoping they sell well. Then hopefully @Mazdarx7FD and company will do another run of emerald and rainbow rim Hummingbirds. :pray:

6 Likes

Hoping for this as well, so I can have a matching set :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks Chris. I don’t think they will be sticking around very long after reading/watching all the reviews on this yoyo thus far. You’ve got to get them while you can!

I do see your guy’s request and I might just make it happen. Thanks for the input.

6 Likes

Copped! Super stoked as this is my first YoYoFriends purchase (about time, huh?)!

3 Likes

Oh shoot, Emerald w/ Rainbow sold out in less than 5 minutes!

I guess they did sell well! :flushed:

I debated too long and missed it, fortunately a retailer that shall not be named had some of the greens left so it wasn’t a total wash for me

1 Like

We are not done just yet! Introducing the new colorways of sunbird. Maroon, purple, avacado green, glacier splash and rose/lavender fade! Available on yoyoexpert April 16th!

5 Likes

Idk why I am so drawn to purple yoyos, I don’t really even like purple!

1 Like

That Purple Sunbird boutta make me act up :tired_face::crazy_face: