Yoyofriends

Nope.

1 Like

Approximately when is the next Peregrine drop?

1 Like

It will be a while because of the delay, we are trying our best but the manufacturer is really backed up right now. I will announce here and on Instagram whenever I have more info.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it. The new colors keep things exciting.

I personally really like the look and shape of this one. Definitely going to grab one .

1 Like

Official KOI video featuring Malte Voss.

9 Likes

Is the Koi still set to be released tomorrow on YYE?

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Woo! Wasn’t sure if they were maybe sill enroute since I hadn’t seen a post/countdown for them, but I also don’t know how that works/if that’s something manufacturers request.

ETA: ha I guess I spoke too soon, pics/new release post was just posted :smile:

1 Like

@Mazdarx7FD released on my 40th bday. This will stay in my collection. Thx

6 Likes

Here is the KOI review by TnB! KOI will be available today at 8pm EST right here on yoyoexpert!

4 Likes

Checkout the KOI review from Jonathan and Nate!

5 Likes

This is Epic:

Thanks for that, Yoyofriends.

7 Likes

Your welcome! Also thank you!

2 Likes

Can you guys do a dark green colorway? I think you’d hit it out of the park if you ever do

They’ve done dark green w/ rainbow rims on the hummingbird and peregrine and I think have done dark green on the sunbird too. There was also that christmas hummingbird but that wasn’t purely green:

1 Like

After Peregrine I gave in my prejudice against Chinese manufacturers, after Hummingbird I became a fan…

I wonder how the industry looks like, but nowadays I’m pretty sure it’s better than I have imagined.
@Mazdarx7FD, could you share some factory photos, just for the curiosity? Is that lean, 5s, some disruptive Chinese method? ^^

1 Like

I see some of the workers posting on wechat sometimes and they probably have a better working conditions then a place I interned before here :sweat_smile:.

Here are some photos and videos I found but I know there is a full tour on alibaba but I am in Texas and the internet cut out since Sunday. I’ll try to find it later. It’s freezing here lol.

6 Likes

That’s a nice shinny machine.
The initial idea that I had, was totally wrong indeed.

Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

I am going to show yall the new colorways of Peregrine coming soon to yoyoexpert before the official announcement tomorrow! Enjoy!

14 Likes