Yoyofriends

It still looks good but I was pretty excited for that prototype design. If you happen to sell any of the protos let me know! @Mazdarx7FD

4 Likes

@Mazdarx7FD have to agree with @yoyojoe here, the prototype profile looked really good;

8 Likes

Same her that V made it unique. Now it looks like another bowl…

4 Likes

I prefer the proto look too.

3 Likes

Maybe we will go back to prototype shape for future runs haha.

6 Likes

I like both, but I agree, the proto shape was a lot.nicer and made it stand out more. If you have any extra protos hmu!

6 Likes

I think I have only 1 haha.

2 Likes

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Man, where are all the organic lovers out there? I guess they tend to stay away from YoyoFriends throws because of the heavy emphasis on performance they’ve always had, and so maybe they never saw the images of the prototype.

3 Likes

It’s fine haha. It’s all subjective.

5 Likes

Lol! You crack me up man!

4 Likes

New look is quite solid in my opinion. Plus, it’s Yoyofriends, so I really don’t see it being a disappointment. I definitely see where people are coming from in regards to the proto but I respectfully disagree and am hopeful that I can get one of these.

If it plays similar to the prototype with the sharper v-cut, in that case I must say I do prefer the rounder profile. Have specs on this been released?

2 Likes

A shame you changed the shape. The prototype was the right one.

2 Likes

It is set to release 1/8, we will announce it shortly. Also the pricing is lowest for yoyofriends yet using 7068.

6 Likes

I agree! I prefer to look of the new over the proto.

1 Like

I like both, would be fun to play them side by side to see how they compare.

It is set to release 1/8, we will announce it shortly. Also the pricing is lowest for yoyofriends yet using 7068.

buddy the elf excited

3 Likes

KOI Specs
Diameter: 56mm
Weight: 65.8grams
Width:44mm
Gap Width:4.4mm
Response: 19mm Slim Pad Size
Bearing Size: Center Track Bearing
Axle: M4*10mm
Material: 7068-T6
Price: 50 and 56 USD
Available on January 8th.

11 Likes

Happy Koi Costa Rica - Home | Facebook

3 Likes

Did you go back to the prototype shape? This picture looks like it. The teal one looks awfully organic.