Yoyofriends

I’m literally watching a video about koi carp as you posted this.

3 Likes

Jump on in! I love my Peregrine. Still wishing I went with the green / rainbow color way!
Maybe I’ll check the BST.

I thought too that we were to expect a Hummingbird drop. Did I miss it?
@Mazdarx7FD

1 Like

Yeah in a sense that they’re both circles.

3 Likes

No, we are finishing production on those. I will post it here before the drop.

4 Likes

Do tell more… :drooling_face:

The koi looks really good! Does it have a blast or some other type of coating?

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly, looking forward to these.

2 Likes

I’m surprised you could pick up on that similarity

Hey @Mazdarx7FD, How you doing?
Any updated news about the hummingbird drop, is it scheduled for Xmas or maybe even before?

Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

Hi, I am doing fine, haha. Hummingbird is delayed but it is shipped to the retailers already. It depends on the retailers now worldwide on preparation time, then we will decide a release date. Koi is also shipped and we will decide a date on that as well, probably January. Conclusion is purple ring is hard to make :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Koi looks super fun :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

@Mazdarx7FD, Just wondering what kind of response pads are in the Peregrine? Want to be prepared when the time comes to replace them. Thanks.

They use the normal 19mm slim response pads.

Newest run of Hummingbird is here! Red inner + green outer + gold ss (Christmas edition), pink + rainbow ring, deep blue + rose ring, and purple + purple ring. Available on 12/23 right here at yoyoexpert.

22 Likes

I would go for the purple ring one, just because it’s hard to make :kissing_heart:

1 Like

1000% that purple… looks phenomenal.

1 Like

Yeah, that purple one looks juicy enough to eat!

2 Likes

Did you guys change the shape for the final release.

3 Likes

A little bit. It is less V in the center now. It still plays very similar to the prototype.