Yoyofriends

I just got my peregrine from the latest drop but I was wondering if this is normal image

5 Likes

There seems to be a small dimple on the side without the logo.

1 Like

That is not normal. I will try to contact yoyoexpert and get an exchange. We will also look into this.

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Peregrine is the 3 times France National Yoyo Champion and EYYC finalist Williams Thamrong’s yoyo of choice. Introducing the special Williams Thamrong edition peregrine, featuring green/pink fade and gold SS rings. Williams is a sneaker collector and this colorway is inspired by his favorite pair of shoes.

6 Likes

Our player Tony did an insane video using the Peregrine! This is the wildest video I’ve seen yet. Hope yall enjoy this virtual insanity.

6 Likes

I’d love to see a purple Peregrine with silver rims produced. Building a collection of purple YoyoFriends throws feels necessary to me somehow. :wink:

kudos for the pun :+1:

1 Like

Tony looks like he has fun playing yoyo! Good music choice too. Thanks, Tony, that was fun and you cut the shower scene just in time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Peregrine are now restocked at yoyoexpert!

4 Likes

Sunbird and peregrine review by Nate!

3 Likes

I just want to share this awesome trick by my player Tony using half of a Peregrine! https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzC7wEBm0r/

2 Likes

We are working on the logistics of ti sunbird. It will be released sometimes in the 2nd half of 2021! Here is a first look on it! Yes, we plan to go through retailers esp yoyoexpert. Hopefully you guys and yoyoexpert are interested!

11 Likes

I’ll buy any yyfriends outer-ring bimetal but I usually refrain from paying $100, so…

What’s the feel of it going to be like?

Is it going to be similar to the sunbird or more like the hummingbird?

I hoping it’s the latter.

I would say it’s kind of different feeling because it’s titanium and all the weight distribution is different. It does have a slight power increase etc than sunbird but I would say it plays slightly closer to sunbird.

Watch out for any sales on yoyoexpert. Peregrine is very close to 100 dollars and if there is a sale going on it could be lower.

1 Like

considering how popular they are, I don’t think they are going on sale. What you guys at yoyofriends did was extraordinary and us throwers apparently agree.

1 Like

Thank you! The more popular we are the more yoyo we can make and that will drop the price down. The peregrine already got a price drop from Hummingbird and who knows? Maybe we will get cheaper and cheaper overtime while keeping the same quality. :grin:

1 Like

We’ll be waiting!

1 Like