YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

Some new perks are up y’all. B grade Space Cowboys for $60 anyone…? :wink:

$40 B-grades! Avante Guard, Popstar and Superwide? With imperfections, vibe, etc, pretty great deal!

I know right! I was so close to pulling the trigger on these latest perks, some really great deals right there. :slight_smile:

Whelp, there goes another $100 I’m throwing at Ben.

DAT PERK!!!

I pulled the TRIGGER…

I regret the that I did not buy the Trust Ben pack… So I bought the Shopping Experience…

I’m too happy.

I want a Shopping Experience Pack but I hath no moola

Then same here no moola if that means no money we two and one other member can combine their money for shopping spree I’ll give 30 dollars.

Hope there is enough balance in the first 100 that everyone gets thier color choice. Even if it doesn’t work out this way maybe later on someone with your color choice would be willing to trade? I was hoping for blue but now I really don’t care. It’s a ti yoyo for $200 with many add-ons after the fact. I win no matter what color it is.

What was in it?

What was the shopping experience perk?

The shopping experience was $120 I believe and they were going to set up a certain time to for you to skype with someone at YYF and they were gonna take you around and show you what was available and you would pick.

1 Like

I’d pony up if I could be guaranteed a blue one but it looks like I missed that boat.

I'd pony up if I could be guaranteed a blue one but it looks like I missed that boat.

actually if you buy one know you get your choice of color. so you could choose blue.

It would seem the only people that don’t get to pick their color are the 51st through the 100th person that bought one.

The current offer allows you to choose Blue or Raw.

The only ones that aren’t guaranteed are the second 50 from the first 100 sales, if they want a numbered one.

Does anyone know how and when we choose? I ordered from third section and don’t know if I missed something. Anyone know?

I’m somewhere in the 70’s. I’d like a blue, but I’ll take what I get.

Ummm anyone notice its at $48,846 now…dayam :o

I got one of the shopping experiences… got on Skype with Ben… he showed me around the entire warehouse, lots of cool stuff he lad laying around he knew I’d appreciate, then went through boxes finding stuff to fill my purchase. Overall a genius idea, fun, and a fantastic deal.

I ended up with some super awesome yoyos that were hard to find or never even sold/produced.

Kyle

That just sounds SO awesome I’m really jealous. :o

I didn’t get a chance to until I got home and he said his phone died so I just asked for a few requests and a few that I did not want to do another “Trust Ben” hehe.

Not at all worried about what I get. :slight_smile: