YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

Very jealous. PICS!

It looks like we might see that $50,000 number that I was looking for. That would be a great way to close the show. :o

It has been a crazy month indeed, it’s all been rather exciting. ;D

I just closed the Show, lolol

$50,000

Heck ya!

5 Likes

I am so happy about the 50k. It’s such a nice round number. It’s going to be a tough wait until June, but by then they will seem free of charge. It will be great getting these in the mail. My birthday is the end of that month too. The perfect gifts to myself. ;D

There are only 18 left now, and 8 hours left. Last chance!

Time for a YYF advertisement break ;D :

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7649/16959162188_1343ebf359_z.jpgFlight by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

Just ordered my son his own titanium dream (and aluminium dream). Now to try to hold off giving to him until his birthday in August

1 Like

^ If it’s a surprise he might be able to wait. But, if he knows, I don’t envy you at all when this comes in the mail. :smiley:

Only two hours left to get the titanium of your…Dreams, for only $200.

$54,325 is epic. That’s truly amazing, YYF.

I’m honestly pretty impressed they were able to round up that much money during this campaign. I know that a ton of it was the cool perks and not just the Ti throw, but still very impressive. I was probably somewhere in the first 10 to throw down $200 for the Ti and while I definitely expected it to eventually drag over 20k total, I thought it would take a while, and I definitely would’ve bet against going over 30k. I’m slightly disappointed that I passed on the “Trust Ben” and that I just missed the “Shopping Experience” completely since I wasn’t really checking the campaign page that often but the 2 perks I got were great and I’m sure I’ll be happy with my Ti purchase once it arrives.

I personally think the campaign was a neat gimmick to draw attention to the project, and I would be happy to support YYF or another company in a similar endeavor by buying unusual perks or low priced B-grades even if I wasn’t interested in whatever the main goal of the fundraiser was.

Yeah, of the $54,325, I think 192 titanium yo-yos were sold. If we include the prototypes, I think the titnaiums make up around $39,800 of the sales. The rest was for the perks. That’s pretty impressive.
:o

Still waiting on my personal shopping experience… The HYPE is crazy.

Got my personal shopping experience yesterday. A VKSS, CZPoint, Japan Protostar, Evan Nagao Monster, and a Galaxy edition of a NEW Unreleased TP x YYF Throw.

That last one made me jump to attention. Galaxy Proton is boss… a NEW Galaxy TPxYYF of some sort? How the heck am I supposed to not buy that when they drop???

Wowow. CZPoint is ready already? Nice. Tell me how it’s like when it gets there

Damn that’s pretty amazing for $100 or whatever.

Wait he got all of those for 100 dollars? Just the VKss is more then 100$

yeah. plsu the unreleased yoyo would go much higher I’m betting

What do they mean by personal shopping experience? Is it a perk?

If you can would you review the Unreleased TP throw

It was a perk, yeah I think it was 2/2 or something, you video them and they go around the shop picking stuff for you