YoyoFactory Whip review

fine i have to agree with that last reply. and i9 have to say that you said the whip cant be beat thats why i went with all of what i said i am sorry for ripping you apart but now i understand

I canā€™t believe weā€™ve gone on for two pages about whether or not the Whip is a great $10 yoyo. I thought Tedā€™s review was spot on. I pulled my first Whip out of the box, played it for 15 minutes, then ordered them in every color they came in. Yes, itā€™s a little light. So practice shorter combos with it. Feel free to practice over concrete. Itā€™s tough, itā€™s cheap, and it rocks. The Classic is a better $10 beginners yoyo, but like yoyo143 said if you want it unresponsive itā€™s closer to $25. If you think the Whip is too light and the Surge is too heavy, then the Classic is a great $25 yoyo, but for a $10 out-of-the-box-unresponsive yoyo, IMHO nothing out there right now beats the Whip. (If youā€™re a One fan, I see your point, we just disagree.) Heck the Ann Connolly edition comes with a $10 Center Trac in it for $10. Itā€™s a free yoyo. You canā€™t beat that!

It just really annoys me when people say "oh yah, thats a good $20 yoyo. But the blah blah blah is way better. And that blah blah is like $50.

Okay let this conclude the comments lolā€¦the whip is an awesome yoyo. Yay, next up the one star.

the onestar is way better than the whip

Noonars right, the onestar is really good. You should try a protostar after, or a upgraded classic.

Wanna know a good 10 dollar yoyo?

Pro-Z.