YoYoFactory Northstar Review ( Re- Written)

So, after having my northstar for awhile i decided to do a new review on it, and what my thoughts are for this yoyo. I will make it simple by putting it in paragraph form if you guys dont mind.

So the Yoyofactory Northstar, im sure you guys have heard of it ? Everyone says its an awesome yoyo, but is it ? Yes & No. Some specific things I like about this yoyo is the color, it is a very nice shade of orange. The bearing it has fits really well with this yoyo, it allows it to have phenomenal spin times, and the smoothness. Another thing is the black ano’d weight rings, they enhance the weight of this yoyo, to give it the spin times, the smoothness and the power it needs to handle these extreme tricks we do to this day.

But there is one thing that I will tell you that I really dislike about this yoyo, either mine was made crappy or something, cause mine is starting to have small short cracks on the area where the arrows are, they have gotten bigger overtime and im pretty sure it will crack open soon. All im saying is that you should be careful not to drop it on a concrete floor or a wall or anything hard. That is one of the main problems but I must say this is a very good yoyo for its price. It plays just like a DV888, or even a Yuuksta. It sometimes vibrates but thats not a huge problem. It can handle tons of layers of strings, it can handle those fast tricks and it can do amazing thumb grinds if you practice. Although you can’t do finger or arm grinds with this yoyo.

Overall I must say this yoyo is very impressing. It has proven its price of only $35. Even though it can crack easily, I will say this is one awesome yoyo to add to your collection. I would highly recommend this to any intermediate and above player. Let me put this in short form, if you are looking for a phenonmenal yoyo thats cheap, long spins, unresponsive, and plays better than any plastic on earth, this yoyo is for you.

I hope this is a good review for anyone who is looking to buy a northstar. Have a good day, and happy throwing!

The northstar is a beast

Ps you should contact yyf about the cracking