YoYoFactory NorthStar Cons.

As cool as the northstar may look, it can break easily. Here are some things you need to watch out for.

1- You know how theres arrows aligned on the yoyo ? DONT align them back every again. Why ? It could crack the center of your northstar cap open like it is about to do to me. So I align the arrows back each time and I felt the side cap where the axle is and i felt a bump from the axle. Also I saw that it started to crack. This may not happen to others yet, but it could happen. Im just warning you guys.

2- Be very careful when storing it. Or putting it down. It can crack very easily. Ive noticed there is over 6 small cracks on the side that could turn into serious cracks but they are very minor right now.

If you want to see some pictures feel free request them.

1 Like

can i see the pic of the cracks and stuff

The other cracks were hard to get a picture of because of bad lighting, but heres the crack on the side cap where the axle is.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8357/picture001jc.th.jpg

would you recommend getting the yoyo???

just unboxed mine about 2 mins ago, and its great, so I will have to be careful. This yoyo would probably not make a very good beater.

60% Yes. because it plays so awesome. ask anybody, they all love it.

40% no. because it can crack easily. so if you were to get it, be real careful.

Both of my friends have one and have hit it a bunch. No cracks, just marks. Overtightened, and everything. Perfectly fine.