The Northstar. To end the complaints.

Just wanted to write a quick few things about the northstar.

Its plastic, stop complaining about the vibe, they aren’t perfect.

if yours has some cracking, don’t complain til the cows come home, CONTACT YOYOFACTORY.

It can have mold marks, some machining holes, or other weird little things. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, IT’S COSMETIC.

these things are durable. people are complaining about how theirs is breaking due to the weather. just for this, i put mine in the over for 3 minutes to see if it would crack, nothing, just a bit warm.(oven was on240) so then i took it outside! and it was 43 degrees outside, just to see what would happen. i left it out overnight, and not a crack, not a small little anything. so i smashed it on the ground, as hard as i could. only thing that happened? a small ding in the plastic.

THESE THINGS ARE DURABLE. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM simply contact yoyofactory, they have GREAT customer service and would be glad to help you.

I loved my northstar, i hated it also.

I smashed the thing to pieces, and it took exactly 27 smashes to the ground, o even seperate the two halves, only things that happened, waht that on throws 10 and 14, the caps popped, and on the 26th both of the weight rings popped. i’ll get some pics later on.

POINT: don’t complain about a 35$ yoyo that plays as well, if not better, then most metals, it’s plastic, and it isn’t perfect, but perfect at what it does, so stop complaining, and throw it.

Thank you!!! It’s a great yoyo. ::slight_smile:

Why did you hate it?

to truly love something, you have to hate it as well.

I love my northstar but I don’t get why you broke it