Yoyofactory VK Yoyo

What`s your opinion on this yoyo should I get it or not let me have your opinion on this yoyo. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

The VK is a Small Bearing California.
I would need to know what yoyos you have/like in order to tell you if you should try it.

I have a 888,Superstar,G5,Special Edition Dark Magic,Frantic,and a Pyro Light. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

Its a little rounded… I don’t really like it. The colors in my opinion are ugly. :-\

If you want to spend that much, for about $20-$30 more, get a Skyline, G5, or an eight8eight. SuperStar uf you’re up to it.

Let’s compare:

It’s kinda good to read the post you are replying to.

The VK isn’t exactly a small bearing California. The VK is lighter, narrower, has a smaller gap, has a different response system and a smaller bearing. The only thing they have in common is the diameter. Specs:

VK:
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 65.90
Width (mm) 41.06
Diameter (mm) 56.38
Gap Width (mm) 3.26
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) 5x10x4 mm
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Kentaro Pad - Medium Sized

California:
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 68.70
Width (mm) 42.18
Diameter (mm) 56.38
Gap Width (mm) 4.26
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x .500 x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Silicone Sticker

How do you know that?

Probably YoYoNation.

It is lighter because it was not weighed with stacks. It is narrower because the Small Bearing is thinner the the standard C size. Same is true with the Gap.
It is the exact same body except the response and bearing seat as the California…
It is a small bearing California.
Which, by the way, is a 401k without dials.

Well, you got me. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t know that.

Doesn’t a 401sd have an H-Shape?

Yep!

Right, Sorry, 401k

Been a long day

I think, still: Yep!

So should i get a VK