Yoyofactory VK Yoyo

What`s your opinion on this yoyo should I get it or not let me have your opinion on this yoyo. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

(Chris Allen) #2

The VK is a Small Bearing California.
I would need to know what yoyos you have/like in order to tell you if you should try it.

I have a 888,Superstar,G5,Special Edition Dark Magic,Frantic,and a Pyro Light. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

Its a little rounded… I don’t really like it. The colors in my opinion are ugly. :-\

If you want to spend that much, for about $20-$30 more, get a Skyline, G5, or an eight8eight. SuperStar uf you’re up to it.

(JonasK) #5

Let’s compare:

It’s kinda good to read the post you are replying to.

The VK isn’t exactly a small bearing California. The VK is lighter, narrower, has a smaller gap, has a different response system and a smaller bearing. The only thing they have in common is the diameter. Specs:

VK:
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 65.90
Width (mm) 41.06
Diameter (mm) 56.38
Gap Width (mm) 3.26
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) 5x10x4 mm
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Kentaro Pad - Medium Sized

California:
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 68.70
Width (mm) 42.18
Diameter (mm) 56.38
Gap Width (mm) 4.26
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x .500 x .187 in
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Silicone Sticker

(Mikey) #7

How do you know that?

Probably YoYoNation.

(Chris Allen) #9

It is lighter because it was not weighed with stacks. It is narrower because the Small Bearing is thinner the the standard C size. Same is true with the Gap.
It is the exact same body except the response and bearing seat as the California…
It is a small bearing California.
Which, by the way, is a 401k without dials.

Well, you got me. :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t know that.

Doesn’t a 401sd have an H-Shape?

Yep!

(Chris Allen) #13

Right, Sorry, 401k

Been a long day

I think, still: Yep!

So should i get a VK