im looking at getting a vk what do u all think about it.

i have an 888, new breed, plastic grind machine and a hectic. i am thinking about adding a new yoyo and i like the vk should i get the vk or get a different yoyo.

The VK is good, but there are some rants on it. They say the gap is too small, and it is overall way too round.

1 Like

I think the VK is GREAT.

1 Like

I do too. I did hear things about it… :slight_smile:

Then why did you…er, badmounth it in your initial post?

Maybe overall he thinks its great, but when he said, “… I did hear things about it,” he means there was some minor errors, as he said in his initial post. I don’t know.

Yep. I like it, but I’ve heard rants on it. I wasn’t doing it, I was repeating it.

I see. :wink:

Go for it!

now im not sure if i should get the VK, DNA or superstar. the VK is cheaper but i can afford a DNA or a superstar any advice. ???

Find out your preference:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?
1 Like

i jest started yoyoin a month ago so im only on advanced part 2… i love my 888… i saw vashek using it and it made me go wow… im jest not sure how it plays. i dont want to get it and have it turn out to not work out for me.

In my opinion, the SuperStar is the best. Dead smooth, well-worthy of the money.

1 Like

Honestly, there’s nothing a VK, Superstar, or DNA can do that an 888 can’t.

and so what is wrong with having a other yoyo… i got the money why r u ppl so mad i getting a new yoyo and i have an 888. i wanted a new yoyo and i got the team superstar. whats is wrong with that? I ASKED FOR ADVICE NOT PPL GOING U DONT NEED A NEW YOYO U HAVE GOOD YOYOS!!! i want to get more is there some thing wrong with that!

Where did we say that?

On the first page, last reply. :wink:

Woah, chill.

Nobody was telling you not to get a new yoyo. If you’re talking about me, all I said was:

What’s wrong with that? I’m just wanted to make sure you knew that before you went and got another yoyo and expected it to be “better” or something. If someone could point out what I did wrong, that would be nice.

I apologize if I offended you somehow. I think this was just a big misunderstanding, so we can just leave it behind us now.

1 Like

i got a team superstar and i like it.

I just ordered a VK.