YoYoFactory Protostar or Rec Rev "I"?

I got some money for new yoyo, and i was about to buy a protostar.
But later this week, i was found out about the “i”, and it soo caught my attention.
I heard its a great throw, and got a great price
So, will you help me choose between the two?
Oh, and its nothing about my prefrence, i just want to got a new throw and expand my collection

Thx

Kristiawan

Haha, we have a similar taste. I got a protostar for christmas and I’d say its well worth the buy. It has a noticable vibe, but is an excellent player. I then bought an I with christmas money, and I’m picking it up at a yoyo store (theNATIONofYOYO) in the city. I’d say the I because it’s a cheap, high end, metal yoyo, that most likely outplays the protostar and many higher priced metals.

1 Like

I was really happy to hear that
I see your fav yoyo is also the genesis, so if you dont mind me asking, how does the i compered to the genesis in term of play?

Thanks

1 Like

I heard rumors of a yoyo that eats babies and rhymes with bingo.

I like the ProtoStar mch better, honestly, but the I is a freakin’ awesome throw. You can’t go wrong with either.

Genesis has an h shape, not a rpunded one, and the genesis has more vibe.

You mean one drop dingo? I heard its a great throw, but i prefer large over small yoyo

And adam
Is the i fells lighter or heavier on the string than the genesis?
Is it faster or slower?
Thanks

I have an i and it is a lot faster on the string than the genesis that I have tried.

what in the world is an?i"

The “i” is a yoyo made by recreational revolution

i have tried a protostar and i own an I, the I is a far better yoyo. alex really did a great job with this project. mine has no vibe and plays fast, plus you cant beat the price.

makes me want it soooooooo bad
but i gonna wait till birthday
duuuuh :stuck_out_tongue:

I would say protostar plays amazing by far the best plastic out now an its a amazing price

DeathtoMetal

Joe Wilson :slight_smile:

can someone link to the “i” i have no clue what it is… ???