Main 1a yoyo

Hey guys, some of you might know the my legacy broke and I need another yoyo. Well I was looking and the two that stood out were the ProtoStar and The Grind Machine. Can you Help me with which one you think would be good for me.

My preferences are:

Shape : H-Shape, Flat Rims, Or rounded

Weight: 64-68

Style: Slacks, Whips, Lacerations.

Color: doesn’t really matter.

Level: I am currently on Expert Level.

Mod or maintain: I am really bad at modding, so I would like it to be really great stock.

I want a really smooth yoyo. If there is another yoyo out their that is under 50 dollars and really smooth, please fell free to tell me about it. Thanks!

do not get a pgm. the die-nasty is the same thing except half the price. if you get the protostar put your legacy bearing in it or it will be too unresponsive. if you like whips and slacks go for the one with the widest gap which would be the protostar. good luck and happy throwing!

1 Like

Sweet, thanks TMsoccer! ;D The ProtoStar does seem like the best choice.

i seconed that notion get the protostar
its the next throw ima get

my first was a pgm

1 Like

All Right. It seems like the Protostar is a great yoyo.
How would a glossy red protostar look with Blue string?

it looks good but not amazing i prefer yellow string with my red protostar

I never thought of yellow. That would look pretty cool on it. Thanks for telling me that. Hopefully when/if I get I will make a vid for you guys.

if you didn’t get it yet, check out recrev “i”. it is an amazing metal yoyo for $50. good for grinding and an amazing sili job. if you bought the protostar, than it is still an awesome yoyo

I saw that and it looked pretty cool. I also have my eyes on the Speeder, I love doing suicides and whips. I might go with The “i” or Speeder. What do you guys think?