Yoyofactory packages

Anyone know usually how long YYF takes to send a package? Like a replacement yoyo if somethings wrong etc

in a timely manner.

No quite sure what you mean by that sorry ???
Do you mean patience?

no I mean that they will send it swiftly. they are a very good company and I can’t imagine that they will leave you waiting long.

[s]I’m sure it would be within a reasonable time. If you’re shipping out of state, you should give them at least 5 business days to receive it, so it might be a week before it gets sent back to you. If you have tracking on the one you sent them, you should know when they received it, and use that as a gauge.

If you’ve waited a week and a half after you mailed it, you can always email contact@yoyofactory.com to check on the status at that time. If they opted to fix your yo-yo instead of a replacement, it might take a bit longer, but I’m not sure of the circumstances involved here. [/s]

Oops, I just saw that you live in Canada, so a month round trip is fair. If it’s been a month already, you can email contact@yoyofactory.com to check on the status. If they opted to fix the yo-yo rather than replace it, give it an extra week. International shipping can be something else. Patience is a virtue. :-\

Ah yea it was a replacement so I dont think it should take too long but you never know with customs and stuff.