yoyofactory info

Hello, I sent me yyf Hectic into yoyofactory a few days ago to be fixed (Or replaced) and I was wondering if anyone here has done this before, and if so do you know how long it usually takes for them to get the yoyo back to you.

p.s. I emailed the, and asked these questions and others that I won’t bother you with and have yet to get a response. So I figured I’d ask here.

Thanks for the help.

-Brett a.k.a. AgentFlynn

I have done this, and I wouldn’t expect the yoyo back until about 1.5 weeks after you sent it out.

i did it and it took around 3 weeks for me… good thing was it was only my speed dial and i got a lunatic for x-mas the day after i sent it in… so may take awhile

Hmmm, Well that sort of stinks. I wanted it for this weekend (I know, there was no way it was going to happen. but I can dream can’t I?) I’m going to MOYO and my friends really wanted to see it… Welp, I guess I’m just gonna have to be happy with my New Breed, PGM and Atmosphere for the next few weeks…
Well, thanks for the help guys

p.s. I just realized that I’m moving in 2 WEEKS!!!.. This could be bad :-[

No biggy… If its not there in time go to the post office and just get a forward adress or somthing like that… They’ll take anything ment for your old adress and send it to your new one…

Good point, Not sure why I didn’t think about that. But I’ve been living with my grandparents for the past 6 months or so, so either way it’s not that big of a deal.