Yoyofactory mail-in mixup?

Recently my Northstar got a crack in it, so I sent it to YYF. Sent it Friday, got there Monday, it’s been a while week and nothing. I sent them an email on Tuesday, they havnt responded to it. If there is anybody that works at the YYF HQ, could you explain what happened? I’m getting pretty mad cause I want my Northstar back and not have to wait 2 weeks for that to happen.

Patience is key. Normally it takes 2-5 days for them to replace and resend, to be patient. I would say expect it early next week, but you might get lucky and get it earlier.

Yeah, I don’t know what’s up with YYF. I always email them about questions and stuff, but they never respond. BTW, no contest team member or sponsored player is going to know what happened with it. It’s probably YYF’s last priority to replace that. To be honest, I would just forget about that.

Forget about something I spent 35 dollars on? No

bad advice. Yyf will send. Just be patient.

Took a bit to receive my replacement 888 way back when. Takes a while considering how much work goes on from a day to day basis in a company. Patience is a virtue.

Ok guys, I got my answer. I just assumed that it wouldn’t take them long to send it out but I didn’t realize they have a bunch of other stuff going on as well. Thanks guys!