Yoyofactory Fan Club!

POST.

On topic, another great thing about YYF is they have a great team. I love their players.

awwweee :slight_smile: i remember when you were just a 3 weeker :cry: they grow up so fast snif sniff i totally agree with you on the shape thing, they do have a variety! And so many models! But i do not like yyf too much any more (besides a select few throws) due too an 888 i got that was complete poo, vibed the lathe messed up on making it, and since the time my parents sent it to me while i was at boarding school i couldnt really do anything about it because we werent allowed to have money so i couldnt ship it back for a new one because they didnt find it “necessary” the schools staff not my parents or yff lol just so noone gets that confused

1 Like

probably my most favorite because it was my first yo-yo and you can do cool tricks with em

Hmm didn’t no the 49ers back up qb yoyoed…

You mean the Chief’s QB? :wink:

I got the steve brown and pack and the Roll Model is exceptional, the glow nasty is cool too, But the Roll model is so smooth and quite stable.

Thumbs up to everyone that posted in this thread

Oh thats where he is?

Yup, the Chiefs got a nack for picking up old 49ers qb’s. They gave up a 3rd or 4th round pick for him.

Edit: I should’ve said ‘unwanted’, not ‘old’. Alex Smith isn’t that old. What are the odds the YYE Alex Smith is a NFL QB?

YYF is good because they are 1 on only a few that make Begginer, plastic and metal. I’m not a fan if the guys who start company’s with metals above 100 only. I like a variety from all company’s.

you are very right, its a tough pill to swallow to drop 100 bills when one is starting out. specially when you are not even sure if you will ever learn the bind return on an unresponsive throw.

eventually we get over it. and then the spending begins!

YYF is my favorite and great company. A mean they make so many unresponsive long spinning yoyo and don’t make you feel sick in stomach after clicking “purchase” do to there good prices. :slight_smile:

I traded my Delrin Severe for an Aqua DV888, I love the dv888 now, it no longer has tilt problems that I had when I was a beginner.

I liked yyf until I bought my spyy

I still like yyf but they don’t feel nearly as good as my spyy

Hey guys i love yyf there my favorite i have t supernova geneisi protostar northstar plus more what should be then next yoyo i should get

Whoa that grammar

Are you typing with your nose on a cell phone with physical keys?

GUIS.

SUPERSTARS.

so good

Could be my favorite reply ever…