yoyofactory dv888 yoyo revieew

hey guys i got a dv888 some time in july. i got it because it was a summer sale on yoyoexpert. i got it in blue. it is a metal yoyo. it is an undersize yoyo. it is not that stable but it is good yoyo. this is my first metal yoyo. one time when i was playing with it i threw a slepper and somehow the 2 sides fell apart. then it droped and then the yoyo just got so many dents. so then i got it fixed. and now it works fine.
the thumb grinds are good but it is a little hard because it dosnt have a lip that u can fit in your thumb. finger grinds are good. arm grinds are good. palm grinds are good as well. when i first threw it it was really good it felt really nice in my hand.
we will do ratings now. feel in the hand i would give it a 10 out of 10. looks i would give a 10 out of a 10. playibility i would give it a 9 out of 10 because it is a little unstable. overall i would give it a 9 out of 10. if i were u i would buy this yoyo it is a really good yoyo. it is a good first metal yoyo. thanks for reading i hope u like my review buy.

Very unorganized review

specs and pics would be nice, try to use commas and state related things in the same sentence.

I thought the Dv888 was pretty stable… my just be me :-\

Unstable? You’re kidding, right? I have one.