YoYoFactory Death to Metal - NEW PLASTIC - Coming Soon

HOT New Releases - and thanks to YoYoFactory here at YoYoExpert before anywhere else.

Theme of this weekend’s releases is:

Although YoYoFactory undoubtedly makes some of the best all metal yo-yos on the market they want to remind you that plastic yo-yos can be equally powerful and capable of the toughest tricks you can throw. Take a look at what is coming and we will let you be the judge:

First:
The Pocket Change
A reminder that yo-yoing is fun. Unresponsive yo-yo at a great price and compatible with the YoYoFactory Offstring yo-yo

Second:
Die-Nasty
Paying homage to the father of 5A Mr Steve Brown the Die Nasty features a solid plastic lens, tips the scale at 66.6gm and is 98% rock and roll. The other 2% dances in a tutu.

And last but certainly not least:
The Counter Attack!
Built off a Grind Machine body with precision metal weight rings added like rocket packs on a roller skating coyote.

[b]COMING THIS WEEKEND TO YOYOEXPERT.COM
Official Release:

Saturday 10pm EST.

Prices and Specs coming soon.[/b]

1 Like

Yay, pocket change!

Yaaaay!!!

!!!

!!

!

Awesome! I can’t wait! BTW, Counter Attack is amazing, I tried one.

AAAAAAAHHHHH!

I CAN’T WAIT!!!

FINALLY!!!
but im still confused ben told everyone that it would be three weeks a the soonest before they even got em shipped out of the factory

will some one explain?

WAIT WAIT NO PROTOSTAR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(
oh well i wasnt ready to buy it i just wanted to see some full specs ; :smiley:

thanks to YoYoFactory here at YoYoExpert before anywhere else.

the same reason yye got the genesis first. it seems they have some sort of agreement with yyf

I believe these are left over stock from Worlds.

then lets hope that there not too limited becasue [color=yellow][shadow=red,left][size=10pt]I WILL BITE THE PERSON THAT GETS THE LAST DIE NASTY IF I DONT GET ONE IN TIME!!![/size][/shadow]
I warning you…

awesome i have my eyes on a counter attack

Come on POCKET CHANGE anyone know how much it is?

i’m guessing around $15 mabye?..

1 Like

Thanks dude. MAN an unresponsive yo for 15 bucks. SWEET!!!

Journey, Kickside, Projam can all also be unresponsive, just saying.

with a bit of modding.

Must just be you. I’ve had all 3 of those I mentioned and all were unresponsive.

when you say had, do you mean b/s/t? or owned?

Umm I mean like I’ve had and played with them. They have been owned by me.

how long? i have a lyn fury and it isn’t unresponsive at all.

The Lyn Fury is responsive for a short amount of time. Play with it for some hours and it will be unresponsive. No modding necessary.