HOT New Releases - and thanks to YoYoFactory here at YoYoExpert before anywhere else.
Although YoYoFactory undoubtedly makes some of the best all metal yo-yos on the market they want to remind you that plastic yo-yos can be equally powerful and capable of the toughest tricks you can throw. Take a look at what is coming and we will let you be the judge:
The Pocket Change
A reminder that yo-yoing is fun. Unresponsive yo-yo at a great price and compatible with the YoYoFactory Offstring yo-yo
Paying homage to the father of 5A Mr Steve Brown the Die Nasty features a solid plastic lens, tips the scale at 66.6gm and is 98% rock and roll. The other 2% dances in a tutu.
And last but certainly not least:
The Counter Attack!
Built off a Grind Machine body with precision metal weight rings added like rocket packs on a roller skating coyote.
[b]COMING THIS WEEKEND TO YOYOEXPERT.COM
Saturday 10pm EST.
Prices and Specs coming soon.[/b]