YoYoFactory Death to Metal - NEW PLASTIC - Coming Soon

mine took ten minutes to break in.
must try and buy Die Nasty.

I just realized the ProtoStar isn’t there… :’( :’( >:( >:( :frowning: :frowning: :’( :’( >:( >:( :frowning: :frowning:

Awesome.

Might go for a Die Nasty but I’m content with my Plastics right now.

Reading your posts make me want to rage post, but I have to keep myself steady around a nicer forum.

In my opinion, you shouldn’t talk about things that you don’t know about.

1 Like

how much is a counter attack

We’ll find out when it comes out I think.

See, I don’t know how you do that. I need to rage.

Xcon88 my friend, you are extremely unintelligent.

There :stuck_out_tongue:

i love my journey and pocket change i got the pocket change at worlds

Official Release:

Saturday 10pm EST.

Prices and Specs coming soon.

5 Likes

Yes! Can’t wait! :smiley:

Counter attack looks hawt.

It plays “hawt” too. I just might buy one… :-\

Has anyone tried both a Protostar and a Counter Attack? I’d like to get one, but I don’t think I’ve got the cash for both. I’ve heard good things about both, but it seems like I’ve heard more positive things about the Protostar.

Go with the one you like more. Shape, size, and weight are the main differences, as well as playability and play style.

ok i dont get this
andre gets new yoyofactory yoyos first
but yoyonation gets the new yoyojam first
and andre is the team captain for yoyojam?

The Eneme, Night Moves 5 and Atmosphere were all Worlds special edition yoyos. Gotten from worlds of course.

That’s the problem. I don’t know much about the shape, size, weight, gap width…etc of the Protostar. There’s a really good review of the Counter Attack over at the Nation, but I would need the input of someone who’s handled both yo-yos to make an informed decision.

For instance, someone who’s used both yo-yos could say they liked that the Protostar had a bigger gap than the Counter Attack or disliked that the Protostar had a smaller gap than the Counter Attack. That’s the kind of info I’m looking for to be able to make a decision.

When the specs ARE released I think you will be able to make your decision easier, hopefully. I mean, you can read and compare specs from your yoyos to the ones on the internet right? That’s how I do it.

Reviews are just other people’s opinions most of the time; that’s why I hate reading them. Most of them just say, “This yoyo is an 8/10! Blablablabla the best” and it really doesn’t tell you much at all. For example, let’s say that somebody does say that the Protostar was “better” because it has a wider gap. I don’t like gigantic gaps, but what constitutes a gigantic gap?

Yeah, I’d certainly be able to make a better decision when full specs are released for both yo-yo’s.

I actually do like to hear people’s opinions on stuff though. Granted, it’s often like you say, “10/10 best yo evar!!!” Some reviews are pretty objective and give you more information than just pics & specs can. I won’t post a link to another forum, but check the review JSpeare did of the Counter Attack over on the Nation’s Review section. Without spending money and having the Counter Attack in my hand, that’s probably the best impression of the yo-yo I’m going to get.

I don’t let anyone’s reviews or impressions completely make a decision for me, but I like to gather all the information, pics, specs, reviews, impressions…etc that I can to make a decision. Money be tizight in today’s economy.

Protostar will not be available until October