YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory Worlds Mystery Box 2019 📦 SPOILER ALERT

Yes!

1 Like

Hmmm still haven’t got the email yet

1 Like

My email was delayed, but I ordered on Monday night and it’s out for delivery today in AZ.

3 Likes

I’ll put up pics later today if nobody else has - should have mine in hand in under 6 hours.

4 Likes

Hi I’m from France I ordered my mystery box when he release I can see the ship has started why mine didn’t be shipped ?

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I’m scrolling though to see if anyone has the edge proto :joy:

3 Likes

I didn’t win :frowning:

2 Likes

My Mystery Box consisted of a Metal Arrow & Pragma (Silver/Black w/ Gold Rings). I also won a Bind - YES!

9 Likes

You were lucky haha

2 Likes

Seems people are getting the same colored yo-yos

? It seems like people are not getting same colorways. One similarity is definitely not enough evidence to come to any conclusion. However, the different colorway of the other yoyos makes it pretty likely that people will get different colorways, especially since the little pamphlet they included has more than one colorway for each yoyo.

1 Like

True, I’ve just only seen the same color pragma :man_shrugging:. Not complaining because I love that color

2 Likes

Nice! The monometal one is a really great throw! I have one and think its really fun!

Disappointed in the monometal - had one of them before and no likey. But the bimetal is dope. I got the same colorway as pictured above (different color of monometal tho). Only had a chance to throw the bimetal like twice so far but I really like it.

1 Like

Got those exact same colors! Not gonna lie, would’ve been happier with a solid Pragma. But can’t complakn about the price.

1 Like

Yeah i’m from Canada and mine hasn’t shipped either. :confused:
I’m sure they’ll ship pretty soon for us

I think to :grinning:

Colors not same. SO glad mine isn’t gold. Barf. I made a bunch of red string today too, so it was fate, lol.

8 Likes

Mines in my mailbox but I’m working atm. I’ll let you know If I win a scratchie.

2 Likes

I got a different one and it’s the very splash I had my eye on! RNGESUS HAS SMILED UPON ME PEOPLE :raised_hands:

9 Likes