YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory Worlds Mystery Box 2019 📦 SPOILER ALERT

Update! Pre-Order available starting Monday night at 8PM EST!

What’s inside the box?!

About $150 worth of product! Guaranteed a new Premium Bi-Metal release featuring extremely powerful long spinning competition design, a 2nd fun aluminum yoyo, other parts and accessories…

Every box gets you a chance to win an even bigger prize!

AND… find the scratch ticket inside the box and scratch to REVEAL if YOU are the winner of a PROTOTYPE EDGE INFINITE - unreleased next signature throw of 2018 World Champion Evan Nagao. Five runner ups will also win $100 worth of yoyos revealed when you scratch (and let’s face it with this box everyone is a winner!)

$59.99 for a limited time:

This box is available starting at $59.99. If pre-orders do not happen to sell out the price will increase to $69.99 on Wednesday August 7th at 8PM EST.

Ready to add a little Mystery to your weekend? We teamed up with YoYoFactory to bring something special both online and to Worlds!

Stay tuned for full details! :question::grey_question::package: :question::grey_question:

31 Likes

Been waiting for this!! Glad it’ll be available online and not just at World’s. Looking forward to more details!

2 Likes

I have an idea of what this is but i dont think its what im thinking, but it could. I could big brain prediction this

5 Likes

Basecamp?

3 Likes

Haha - I love predictions! :wink:

7 Likes

If I had to guess I would guess it’s an edgeless, just because its evan + organic

10 Likes

Better be the new Dark Magic

I got my eye on you André… I got my eye on you

15 Likes

DMII was my first “advanced” yo-yo, the idea brings a tear to my eye.

4 Likes

Where’s my DMIII at

11 Likes

Getting its learner’s permit to qualify for that SideEffect license. Hey-o!

4 Likes

Yeah it could be DM3 also now that you mention it. Forgot about that one… DM3 or edgeless is my guess.

8 Likes

On livestream not edgeless

7 Likes

I wonder how much these will be selling for.
What have their previous mystery boxes sold for in the past?

I kinda want to get one of these and some how avoid spoilers as to what’s inside…then wrap it up and give it to myself for christmas haha.

5 Likes

If I remember right, I have spent 55 and 65 on their mystery boxes in the past. Last one had more expensive options, mega boxes, I think.

7 Likes

According to ben, more than 1 yoyo

4 Likes

I got the last two mystery boxes. I’m pretty sure the last one was an Overthrow & GenXs and you practically can’t give those away on the BST. Even a month later no one wanted either at half price. I still think I got a really good value on both boxes, one came with a center track bearing that was like $15 alone. I’ll be trying to bag one of these

9 Likes

I’m crossing my fingers that this mystery box will include yoyofactory’s 2 yo case haha…really want to pick one of those things up!

3 Likes

I have plenty of yoyos at this point so what I would like to see in a mystery box would be one yoyo and lots of other stuff like a shirt, a 2 yoyo case, some stickers or a bandana or something unique like a bearing tool that glows in the dark. Don’t get me wrong, I like getting new yoyos but I have almost 50 already. An insulated cup would be cool too. Maybe a popsocket or a keychain.

7 Likes

what about a comedy wig for us follicly challenged ?

4 Likes

Hell yeah! That’d be awesome!!

Maybe something like this:

5 Likes