YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory Worlds Mystery Box 2019 📩 SPOILER ALERT

nice

3 Likes

Or this!

7 Likes

6 Likes

Not sure if this is new, but I recently spotted two signature throws of Gentry on his site (G-Funk & Super-G).
This makes me lean towards the possibility the G-Funk could be a featured throw in the mystery box, especially with him recently taking nats. Plus it fits into the cost of previous boxes, BUT their general rule is “nothing released or announced” which makes me wonder if it’s the Edgeless. :male_detective:

7 Likes

Obviously the mystery box is going to have a pair of Titanium Shutters in it so we can 3a with them.

7 Likes

But the edgeless has been announced

7 Likes

You’re right, I just re-read last year’s box and looks like it was “unreleased” rather than anything about being announced:

6 Likes

I think its the red shutter pivot revealed in an 888 livestream no ca

Edit this is totally wrong the mono metal has been released before i cant read

6 Likes

I approve.

4 Likes

Update! Pre-Order available starting Monday night at 8PM EST!

What’s inside the box?!

About $150 worth of product! Guaranteed a new Premium Bi-Metal release featuring extremely powerful long spinning competition design, a 2nd fun aluminum yoyo, other parts and accessories

Every box gets you a chance to win an even bigger prize!

AND
 find the scratch ticket inside the box and scratch to REVEAL if YOU are the winner of a PROTOTYPE EDGE INFINITE - unreleased next signature throw of 2018 World Champion Evan Nagao. Five runner ups will also win $100 worth of yoyos revealed when you scratch (and let’s face it with this box everyone is a winner!)

$59.99 for a limited time:

This box is available starting at $59.99. If pre-orders do not happen to sell out the price will increase to $69.99 on Wednesday August 7th at 8PM EST.

13 Likes

Hell yes! I’m in!!

like a zero chance of either yo being green haha
but I LOVE mystery boxes and can’t freaking wait for this thing!!!

/super stoked!

1 Like

I understand the appeal for people who are game for trying out different stuff and are excited about experiencing a mystery new release firsthand, but the appeal is lost on me as there’s more of a chance I won’t like it.

Excited to see what is though.

Also @twitch77 maybe if there’s a green colorway someone would be open to trading you for yours.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s totally understandable.
I use to get board game mystery boxes (board game bento
they went out of busiess though /sad)
and there was a lot of people who had the same thing to say. For the money, they’d rather get 2 or 3 games of their choice that they knew they’d like.

I loved the surprise factor of it though
and there was games that I’d of never have picked up otherwise that I ended up loving.

Plus I only have a couple of yoyofactories in my collection for now
I’d love to pick a couple more up.
haha this is turning into TLDR
but I’m also on a tight budget this month
and $60 is something I can do without feeling guilty about
so this is spot on for me.

6 Likes

Also @AndreBoulay, when will these ship? Will they ship after Worlds? Or will they ship this week?

1 Like

Two options - either have it shipped directly to you with FREE Shipping included OR pick it up from us directly in Cleveland on August 8th at 10AM EST in the event room. (Shipping starts August 7th). :wink:

6 Likes

Is the “aluminum fun throw” unreleased?

3 Likes

The 2nd throw in the box is not unreleased (but it also has never been in a previous mystery box).

3 Likes

Im gonna omega huge brain it.

The first throw in the box is the new Pragma. I mean by deduction, cant be anything else.

With 2 yoyo case and stickers.

The pragma is like a singularity with another cut in the gap, so its gonna be at least 99.99. Actually, the price at JP nats was about 100 USD

Betty’s bi metal was just ok’d for production, and the edge ultimate probably costs alone 150 of the green paper.

The pragma was previously avalable at Japan Nationals.

The metal has been released. Lets run it down. It must be 50 or below. Shutter? No. Horizon? No.

California? Probable.
Mvp 3? Good option
Czech Point Pivot? Good option.
Paolista? No dont think so.
Nd? No dont think so either
Kedge already been in a mystery box

The most probable answer is the California. A fun throw at a smaller price. Since the mystery box isnt all yoyo, the 2 yoyo case and some dark amtter lube for instance will fill the extra 20 making it the real 150 dollar box total.

Calling it now, California, Pragma. Final answer after i cant read.

12 Likes

Thanks Andre!
In my defense, the shipping date wasn’t in the description at the time I posted my question :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes - I appreciated you asking as I fixed that! :wink:

3 Likes