YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory Worlds Mystery Box 2019 📩 SPOILER ALERT

Will the mystery box buyers club members still get early access to this?

2 Likes

Looks great-150$ value for 59.99$. It is a shame that I purchased a throw a few weeks ago. I feel bad when I spend much money haha

2 Likes

I dont think so as it will start to ship to everyone on 7th

4 Likes

Lol, I was just calling it on the pragma too like 10 minutes ago. Can’t be Betty’s yo-yo and the pragma was shown and is supposed to be a super powerful bi-metal yo-yo

4 Likes

Hey guys you want to hear something amazing!!?

I asked if the mystery box would contain the new successor to the Arctic Circle 2 and (can you believe it!) they said “No.”

6 Likes

Artic Circle 2?

What’s that? One of them cheap dollar store yos or something?

5 Likes

I think the AC2 is the predecessor to the butterfly :thinking:

2 Likes

Any hints on what the bimetal throw is? The aluminium one can be almost every YYF throw xD

2 Likes

I got a good theory above

5 Likes

Good one!

2 Likes

ac2
a dollar store yoyo
hope they never make another green yoyo ever!!!

7 Likes

I’m guessing the 2nd throw is gonna be the California. If the Pragma is the replacement to the Singularity, it’ll probably be priced in the $100-110 range. $30 for the California and $10-20 for the additional pack ins.

7 Likes

If this is the case, I will buy a few more boxes of that

2 Likes

Maybe I will just save my money to get the Edge Infinite when it gets released later on.

3 Likes

That makes sense too. The California is usually debscribed as a “fun throw”

5 Likes

I don’t want to be THAT guy, but I think I think I named the Edge Infinite :smirk:

Where’s my cool points?

5 Likes

Hey now! I was just trying to have some fun
but you’ve gone too far sir!!
I hope you step on a lego piece barefoot tonight! :rage:

lol :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I walk on them daily to prepare myself for the eventuality
that and rusty nails!!!

3 Likes

The Pragma at JP nats was „12900, which is $121.61USD. (Or i could be wrong and the „12900 price tag sticker was for the yoyo below it) This means the 2nd yoyo will be around the $30 price range, so the California would make sense. iTz biG brAin tiMe lol

7 Likes

Isnt there an extra price overseas? Normally yoyos that cost 100 in the us end up costing a little everywhere else. The singularity is at the exact same price even though its 100 here

2 Likes