Presenting the YoYoFactory KnockOut Series Mystery Box!

At the end of 2020 we promised a Mystery Box that we were REALLY excited about! After months of fine tuning the ‘mystery’ we are excited to present a very special and exclusive release of the new ‘KnockOut’ Series!

Eric Koloski is not only a National YoYo Champion but an amazing teacher and talented performer. He understands what someone needs in a yoyo from their first bind to the contest stage. We teamed up with YoYoFactory to deliver a series that everyone from the pro to the intermediate is going to enjoy!

What we can tell you:

Guaranteed TWO YoYos. One aluminum yoyo and one BI-METAL plus some fun accessories. These are completely NEW designs, never before released or even seen in the public eye. You will be the first to own the series before an official launch later in May.

Total retail value of box is between $90 and $100! While supplies last!

AND ONE MORE THING…
Return of the MEGA BOX GRAND PRIZE! One lucky box will be filled with OVER $900 worth of YoYoFactory yoyos!

Releases SUNDAY May 2nd at 8PM EDT!

25 Likes

If you purchased the most recent YoYoExpert Mystery Boxes (5A Edition) be sure to check your email. :sunglasses::wink:

6 Likes

Nice! Hope the supply lasts till it is morning here in Europa.

1 Like

Aww beans, I already bought it and didn’t see the email, oh well!

Thank you very much for the mystery box!

1 Like

I’m so happy it is still on sale. This is my first Mystery Box. Happy it wasn’t sold out.

6 Likes

I’ve been working a lot of hours so I got one. It’s my first Mystery Box.

9 Likes

How long are these gonna be up for sale?

Until they’re gone. Probably not too much longer.

2 Likes

Tried buying one at 5:01pm, but it looks like they are sold out. Congrats!

3 Likes

For you @DocPop I might have one last if you want to send me a quick email. But they are officially sold out!

Thanks to everyone for their support and can’t wait to hear what people think! :blush:

8 Likes

Ah I see, bought one already though!

Whoever gets that grand prize is going to be a happy camper!

Excited to see whats inside

2 Likes

I thought about what it’d be like if I won it. How can someone randomly win it? $900 of yoyos has to be in a big box so won’t it stand out amongst all the other boxes? Edit: I bet the boxes are weighted equally so no one knows what the grand prize box is but that would be a fortune in shipping costs.

2 Likes

It is a bigger box. Here is a picture of Eric holding it. :blush:

We randomized all the shipping stickers and picked one from that.

21 Likes

Aha! I am excited about getting mine. I never participated in anything like this.

5 Likes

First time here as well. I’m excited already got the email it has been shipped

4 Likes

Should we wait to post about the contents until early next week when the people who ordered have recieved their package? Mine is supposed to arrive Friday. I know it’s just yoyos but I don’t want to ruin anyone’s surprise so I will just wait until someone else posts.

3 Likes

So considerate! Mine should arrive Saturday but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone posts pics as soon as they get it.

3 Likes

I want it to be surprise for me too so I will not open any topics that may contain spoilers until I get my Box. How about we just post pics in this thread so we don’t accidentally spoil anyone’s surprise?

2 Likes