Presenting the YoYoFactory KnockOut Series Mystery Box!

Good luck to all!! This one will be fun to see!! Hahaha
:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

what if they are all slightly different in color or options, now I’m curious and I didn’t even order one. everyone should just post pics lol

2 Likes

The last mystery box I got had the Pragma in it and people were definitely getting different colorways. Excited to see what’s in this one! YYF mystery boxes are always a fun time.

4 Likes

I’m getting mine today, but will not be posting any pics until you guys all get it. Good luck everyone on the grand prize!

8 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face:

:zipper_mouth_face: :exploding_head: get excited! WARNING: opening box may cause Adrenaline a hormone that triggers the body’s fight-or-flight response. Shivering should stop after the adrenaline leaves the body.

16 Likes

LOL, Mine says

Shipping label created USPS awaiting item.

So that’s probably two to three weeks before I get mine.

I don’t think anybody wants to wait that long to share the mystery! :grin:

2 Likes

I was gone for a week and missed out on my chance to order. Enjoy your stupid yoyos. :stuck_out_tongue:

Says the grumpy old man after eating sour grapes. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

just post pics already haha. put spoiler warning on thread name :warning:

3 Likes

Ahh thanks!

i ordered a pack too. but i have no clue when it arrives. ( i live in germany and it will take some time i think). still i am excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also want to know what was in the box (someone pls upload pics)

1 Like

I was supposed to get mine today but USPS :neutral_face:

1 Like

My box is sitting in my lobby waiting for me to grab it… I’m not going to be the one to spoil it for anyone. But as soon as someone posts a pic the flood gates will open. Can’t wait to see what’s inside!

6 Likes

My mystery box arrived yesterday, I’m a big fan of @YoYoExpertEric so I was hyped for this. I’m extremely happy with these 2 new releases, very good yoyos and a killer deal at the price.

6 Likes

If anybody is just dying to know pm me i dont want to ruin it for others

4 Likes

You can post images and just blur them for people who don’t want spoilers.

641838fd097f38142309dd7b3103534cff8d9a38_2_746x1000

11 Likes

How do you do that?

1 Like

When you text, look for the gear in the upper right corner

2 Likes

May spoilers be Revenge of the Sixth

Thanks for teaching me something new

7 Likes