Presenting the YoYoFactory KnockOut Series Mystery Box!

What about a new thread titled “YYF Knockout Mystery Box SPOILERS!” then everyone can post all their stuff and can discuss things in an open manner in the text?

3 Likes

Is that a light saber or …

7 Likes

Would explain the “smirk” on his face

5 Likes

I just got home from the post office and opened and took photos of my Mystery Box KO contents. Don’t worry, I did not get the mega box but YOU may! If I post the photo collage I made now, I will ruin someone’s surprise and if I wait until other people post photos my photo collage will be irrelevant. Anticipation of the unknown is a ton of fun. Enjoy your anticipation, my Yoyo Buddies! I’m very happy with the contents!

7 Likes

Mine just came in the mail! I’m curious to see what colors these yoyos come in and what people got :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back from your hiatus!

3 Likes

Are you talking to me?

1 Like

Yup! Your post had a little tag saying you have not posted in 4 years hence my welcome back…

1 Like

Oh gotcha I was wondering how you knew lol but thank you! Haven’t really been yoyoing for awhile but I saw the mystery box and I love surprises so hopefully going to get back into it!

7 Likes

I got a blues and a purple! Love this mystery box. Fantastic deal and sick yoyos.

3 Likes

Me too - I mean I got the same colors. I have no solids in purple.

2 Likes

May need to set up a color trade thread. I’ve seen some and think to myself I hope mine are the basic solid colors :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine came today. I got 2, one as a gift, which they don’t care about or want so I’ll post it in my BST for anyone who missed out. They’re the same contents fyi.

I like the mono metal best, the blast is great on it.

2 Likes

I opened up facebook and some one spoiled it on yyf inside scoop :sob:

2 Likes

I also got a blue and a purple! Anyone see any other colors yet?

Excited to hear feedback from you guys! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thank you so so much to those who managed to snag one! You won’t be disappointed! (I hope) LOL!

Don’t worry if you missed the chance to get one, we are planning on doing a release soon for these models :slight_smile:

Much <3 and appreciation to everyone who purchased one! <3333333

-Eric

9 Likes

Which one do you guys like more?! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey Eric! Are there different colors that were released or were they all the same colors?

Mono so far. But I reserve the right to change my opinion. :joy:

2 Likes

There are different colors! I’ve seen pictures :open_mouth: