YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory Worlds Mystery Box 2019 📦 SPOILER ALERT

So how does the Pragma play?

1 Like

The Singularity is pretty much a vanilla W shape, some call it a Draupnir-copy. The Pragma has more steps to its shape, it has been Shutter-ified (merged multiple shape types) and is more of a hybrid O/W now. That’s generally a good thing in my book.

The play reflects the substantial shape change, though it is very similar in overall dimensions, maybe a hair wider, probably the same-ish weight?

10 Likes

Hmmmm… What do you think the edge infinite look like? I think it’s gonna be a more casual laid back design, judging that the EB has outclassed almost every yoyo there is (Draupnir :wink:) and it’s probably his last signature throw so I’m guessing it’s purely for fun.

I’ve now heard of both the Edge Infinity (from the YYF give away) and the Edge Ultimate (from Evan Nagao’s Instagram)? Here are some photos that have been going around (looks like a whack-ton of steel!):

3 Likes

Where’d you get those pics? :thinking::wink:

1 Like

The Edge Infinite is the exact opposite to everything you just said. What you’re thinking of is the Edgeless my friend

2 Likes

From a reputable source. You could say he’s an expert on this topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Live streams

Lol yes, but the screenshots are from @Marm. :slight_smile:

I keep getting confused with my own screenshots lol

Coding is not wrong. The Pragma is all the comfort I loved in the Astraea, with the tangy zip of Miracle Whip.

2 Likes

Oh they could be yours… They are not mine, that I am sure of!

I am loving the Pragma it is easily worth the full box value alone. The WYYC logos on the Arrow are very cool and after picking it up and giving it a whirl it’s not the disappointment I originally painted it as.

2 Likes

The pragma itself is about 100$, so the box is a bargain imo

2 Likes

Yes!

I love this box! So glad I jumped on it!

I got a black/silver fade Pragma with the gold rims. It’s the color I’d choose of the 3 available. Unlike some, I really like the gold rims! I think it’s beautiful personally.

This is my first traditional bi-metal (I have a Duncan Exit 8, and a HSpin Envy 3 which are both bi-metals as well).

And I got a black Metal Arrow with glow caps. Again…of the 3 colors, this is the one I’d choose! It looks so sleek in black…the etchings on the edge really pop and look great!
Plus the glow caps glow green!
WINNING!
haha :smiley: :green_heart:

Does anyone know what the etching on the Pragma is suppose to be?

4 Likes

Oh wow your first bimetal

2 Likes

Also, I tried to apply the coupon code that came with my (loosing) scratch off ticket…but it’s telling me it’s invalid.
Anyone else able to get theirs to work?
I have over $50 in my cart.

2 Likes

What coupon code?Did you win something on the coupono of the mystery box???

1 Like

No win :frowning:It says something along the lines of “sorry, not a winner…but here’s a code for $5 off your next order of $50+”.

2 Likes

Ah. Cool. Idk, maybe some mods can help you with that:)

1 Like