YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory Worlds Mystery Box 2019 📦 SPOILER ALERT

Just got my box. Got the black Arrow and a redish pinksh Pragma. I also won a Turntable 2.

5 Likes

Wow congrats!I like that all 5 prizes are different

1 Like

Anyone want to trade their acid wash pragma for my black fade pragma?Looking to trade pragma

1 Like

Woah! Congrats on the win!!

3 Likes

So the Edge Infinity is basically an Edge Beyond on steroids?

If so, will this be a limited run of some sort or will this be available in all shelves?

Also, one question: Why don’t any of the known edges in the world have fingerspin cups?

3 Likes

Because they all fingerspin great as is…

1 Like

The Wedge does.

2 Likes

I’ll also add fingerspins are one of those fad tricks that aren’t nearly as important as reviewers would have you believe, like grinding ability. So having a finger spin cup is the modern equivalent of having hubstacks. Kind of cool but shouldn’t be a deciding factor on whether you buy a yo-yo or not.

4 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett has the edge been won yet?

4 Likes

Not claimed yet

6 Likes

Hmmmmm… Are we allowed to get more than 1 box and return the ones without the edge?

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen on YYF streams it is a very rim weighted Esge

But did the Edge come inside the box like the other prizes?

1 Like

Have all the prizes been claimed?

1 Like

Grand prize was claimed earlier this week, but theres still 2 smaller prizes out there!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats to who ever the lucky person is who won the grand prize!! :smiley: haha how exciting!

1 Like

None of the prizes came inside the box. They all came with scratch tickets to reveal the prize winners.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Any chance ya can get me the info of the winner? They may like what I have to offer :man_shrugging::wink:

3 Likes

Can’t give out any personal information, sorry. Let everyone on facebook/instagram/reddit/here/anywhere know you’re looking for it and if it’s meant to be they (or someone they know) will see your posts.

5 Likes