YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory Worlds Mystery Box 2019 📦 SPOILER ALERT

But we haven’t SEEN it.

2 Likes

I didnt get the box i cant take a pic of it

1 Like

;_;

4 character sadness minimum.

2 Likes

Sorry :joy: bimetals arent for me. If you want to know about/want pictures of the adlib or edgeless igotu tho :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Did you try the new Good Life monometal?

2 Likes

Yes please.

I did not. Havent really bumped into them.

1 Like

The Adlib is a good time.

1 Like

The edgeless is really special. Feels really relaxed. Has a general yo feel to it to me (my favorite brand fyi). Not too heavy but not zippy either. Really relaxed throw that feels amazing. VERY comfortable in the hand + the blast is very comfy.

Adlib is very much a competition throw, but has a unique feel to it. Very wide, but not that big at just under 55mm diameter. Shiny, dont think theres a blast, but the purple is very beautiful. Not sure if its 7068 or not but it feels like it is. I was lucky i found lamonte early and got the last one he had. Feels extremely powerful and stable. Would be great to learn/practice tricks on.

Extra credit i bought a pair of 720s and im gonna grind them for the rest of the year :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yes, yes, one of us

4 Likes

Haha. These came stock like that. Not sure if theyre a new edition or not.

The orange and blue were my second choice but thought these were cooler.

4 Likes

Just out of curiosity. Did any phisical(in the event) buyers win the new edge prototype?

1 Like

Not yet, two smaller prize winners though. Someone won a Monster Edge and a Kedge!

4 Likes

Good! But arent there 5x100$ winners and a edge prototype winner? Are there more “small” prizes?lol

The smaller prize was a monster edge with a kedge, so over $100. :wink:

1 Like

Aaah. I thought you said two people won those. Cool prizes haha. I’m not that keen on the mosnter edge but the kedge looks amazing😁

1 Like

me want box

me want Edge infinity

me no able to buy

me sad
:frowning:

3 Likes

Feel you. Lets cry together jaja

2 Likes

how poetic ;-;

1 Like

Did the shipping start yet?