YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory Worlds Mystery Box 2019 📦 SPOILER ALERT

I’ll take 8

4 Likes

The pragma looks cool, but I just think it’s a bad time to release it. There’s the new edge, Betty’s yo-yo, the sf motive and more

5 Likes

Good thing they’re not releasing it yet

1 Like

Yeah not to mention the Barracuda X and Yoshicuda X. Saturated with excellent bimetals atm.

Then again, there’s always something coming out so is there ever really a good time? Just hope it gets more attention/love than the Singularity.

4 Likes

There’s always good releases, but these one have hype around them

2 Likes

I hope the yoyos come in more than one colorway to add to the mystery :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I hope for this too

So I can buy multiple Pragmas in different colors for $20 each

9 Likes

OH!
Just got my shipping notice!!

ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET!!!

2 Likes

Were the people who chose the option to pick these boxes up at world’s able to pick them up today?
I’m nervous someone’s going to come and spoil the contents without a warning on us.
Mine should be to me on Saturday…maybe I should stop checking this thread till then.

Anyone mind using the spoiler option if you get the box before the rest of us?

This text will be blurred

4 Likes

Man these go quick.

1 Like

Oh, I can’t read!

OR pick it up from us directly in Cleveland on August 8th at 10AM EST

I wonder where this mystery box ranks on best mystery boxes YoYoExpert has ever done.

2 Likes

LOL @andy569 should totally do a ranking list. S for buying all the yoyos cheap on the bst?

4 Likes

If there’s a pragma this would be #1 in recent memory for me :man_shrugging:

We’ll find out today

4 Likes

They have been available for almost 2 hours now. We demand spoilers! :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

I got you when I get down there today. Currently getting lunch after our day trip

9 Likes

What’s in the booooox

10 Likes

You all know it already.

6 Likes

Tell us​:heart::sob:

1 Like

Bully.

2 Likes

Pragma and California confirmed

3 Likes